Xavi Hernandez

iniestaGOAT

You're the only cartoon here dickwad.

Europa League is plenty important because we have been a complete fucking joke in Europe. Humiliated time and time again in CL followed up by further humiliation in Europa League TWICE! Idiot!

There are plenty who wanted Europa League glory here. At least its a step in the right direction. Your boy Xavi can only beat these shitty liga teams and that too only 1-0 lol.

Look at fucking Bayern who own us in Europe. They sacked a guy who won the league last season and is currently second in the league, in the cup and in the CL quarters. Bayern have standards, they are ruthless. Compare it to this clown club where Xavi can go out of the Europa league two seasons in a row and face no consequences whatsoever.
Hiring Tuchel may still backfire on Bayern but I doubt it. Tuchel will probably boss it with the squad Bayern have. In Barcaland IniestaGoatfuck and some others think winning la liga is the only thing that matters. If thats the case than we should only play in la liga but dont worry with Xavi at the helm Im sure we will get alot more early European exits. WHat pisses me off is the fact that we've missed out on a world class coach because that fat ass Laporta is still obsessed with Barca DNA.

Thanks for proving you are on the cartoons here

Iniesta Ultra

I'm not sure sacking Nagelsmann was the right move at the moment but Bayern said they want a more attractive style of play. Bayern would've fired Xavi a long time ago considering how ugly our style of play has been.

Porque

I was going to post a thread about the Bayern Mole before the site crash.

Seems pointing fingers at knowing who the mole is (SaladHamSandwich) got Naggingman ousted.

Last edited:

fergus90

Anything but attacking at Chelsea but at Dortmund he was.

At PSG I don’t think any manager can be judged as no one works out there :lol:

I’m seeing Nagelsmann heavily linked to Spurs. I think that’s a good move for him at this point.

serghei

Tuchel is a top manager that's for sure. Naggelsmann is probably a headcase, and Bayern are almost as political as Barca... so... was a bad mix to begin with.

Overall a good move by Bayern imo. Getting knocked out by Villareal and trailing Dortund in Germany are both massive failures considering the squad Bayern have.

Horatio

You're welcome
Tuchel is a top manager that's for sure. Naggelsmann is probably a headcase, and Bayern are almost as political as Barca... so... was a bad mix to begin with.

Overall a good move by Bayern imo. Getting knocked out by Villareal and trailing Dortund in Germany are both massive failures considering the squad Bayern have.

Tuchel is top for 1 season. After that loses respect of players. Think players find his demeanor annoying af.

Redbuck

Look at Bayern for how a top club is run. Ruthless, efficient. They knew a better manager was out there. They didnt feel Naglesmann was the right fit. So BOOOM! Sack him asap and bring in Tuchel. Meanwhile in Barcaland Xavi gets to fiddle and fuck around while we exit the EL twice in a row. Bayern didnt even concede a goal in 6 matches against Inter, PSG and us. They have standards. We dont. Simple.

You have to be the most braindead poster on this forum if you think that there's any bit of sense in this piece of shit that you wrote. Bayern sacking Nagelsmann is a decision that came out of their ass (unless it's for non-sporting reasons), cos not conceding a goal in the UCL up till the quarter final stage, and being 1 point behind in an unusually tight Bundesliga title race doesn't make a manager eligible for the sack. It's not something that other clubs should emulate. I'm pretty sure that even hire and fire Chelsea aren't that dumb to make that kind of decision

Gnidrologist

Nagelman seemed like an annoying prick and given he is so young and lacks any accomplishments, his arrogance may have been the reason he got the boot. Just look at his facial grimaces and how he gesticulates. Bet lot of the veterans at Bayern despised him.

ajnotkeith

Not convinced the squad is as good as you're saying to be honest. Guys like Muller, Gnabry, Mane had their best days 5 years ago, but you'll name them as top players when in reality been really poor for them for a while.

Let's see what Tuchel does with them but I doubt he'll do better than conceding 0 goals in 6 games to Barca/Inter/PSG.

serghei

Tuchel is top for 1 season. After that loses respect of players. Think players find his demeanor annoying af.

True. I see him as a better Conte, but his personality is also very conflictual and volatile. Surely not a manager to last long, but can bring a jolt of top football if he has a proper squad to push, and Bayern do clearly have that.

serghei

Not convinced the squad is as good as you're saying to be honest. Guys like Muller, Gnabry, Mane had their best days 5 years ago, but you'll name them as top players when in reality been really poor for them for a while.

Let's see what Tuchel does with them but I doubt he'll do better than conceding 0 goals in 6 games to Barca/Inter/PSG.

Among the best squads easily. Football in Europe is not at a great moment, but Gnabry, Mane, Musiala, Muller, Coman, Sane is something almost no other team has for options in attack.

Redbuck

And besides for the kind of long term project Barca is currently undertaking to become one of the best teams in the world again, Tuchel should be the last person on any Barca fan's mind to coach us (along with Conte) as he demands too much from players, and has a high tendency to burn bridges with players when they can no longer keep up with it. That's the perfect recipe for destroying the budding team unity that we currently have. Tuchel (as well as Conte) is only good for 1-2 seasons, so we should stay as far away from him as possible.

serghei

And besides for the kind of long term project Barca is currently undertaking to become one of the best teams in the world again, Tuchel should be the last person on any Barca fan's mind to coach us (along with Conte) as he demands too much from players, and has a high tendency to burn bridges with players when they can no longer keep up with it. That's the perfect recipe for destroying the budding team unity that we currently have. Tuchel (as well as Conte) is only good for 1-2 seasons, so we should stay as far away from him as possible.

True that. For Barca easily the best option is Pep back by far, or maybe Klopp. Other than these two greats, Xavi is the right one for us.

Tuchel is nice though. If Xavi flopped he would've been a top option in the summer, but Xavi is on course for a multiple-titles season... so it's irrelevant really.

JamDav1982

Not sure much of this is true as supposedly the PSG players still liked him and also Chelsea players and both departures more with those above him.

Also sure he had best seasons at least in terms of trophies in his second season at Dortmund and PSG and that is when PSG got to final of CL also I think.

At Chelsea his first full season was about his only one.

Home of Barca Fans