Xavi Hernández

jamrock

Nah the way said would sign some deals if it meant players like Haaland and sell others to make it happen. City will sign Haaland for around 40m a season. That is achievable for Barca to make happen without CVC for 40 years and 25% of tv money for 540m.

He didnt want to arrive at Barca. They tried.

Try again.

You choose the dumbest shit to try to make point on.

Go tell us how Barca should sign CVC deal for 40 years at 25% of tv rights for 540m as all top businessmen would.

Go tell us again how Barca cant renew anyone under current financial state of club.

Fairly got finger on pulse min.

Nah bro we broke, but in jammies mind we could sign haaland & Tchouameni because we have money but no one wants to come to us.

Strong & wrong, still love yah tho beb.

JamDav1982

Nah bro we broke...but will sign deals this summer that would have allowed Haaland to move as said all along.

In Jammie Jnrs mind Barca... on one hand argues Barca have to sign deals to stay competitive now and thinks logical to give up 40 yrs to CVC ofr 25% of tv money for likes of Lewa... but cant possibly make any deals or sales that would allow for Haaland.

Usual top logic.

It didnt happen as Haaland didnt want the move.

Simple.

Last edited:

jamrock

Nah bro we broke...but will sign deals this summer that would have allowed Haaland to move as said all along.

In Jammie Jnrs mind Barca... on one hand argues Barca have to sign deals to stay competitive now and thinks logical to give up 40 yrs to CVC ofr 25% of tv money for likes of Lewa... but cant possibly make any deals or sales that would allow for Haaland.

Usual top logic.

It didnt happen as Haaland didnt want the move.

Simple.

Stoop using my own burns broski jeez give me something that may sting a bit, as much as I think it's possible for someone beneath me in life can make something sting, but at least try.

We can sign anyone we won't we have money, yea okay.

Watch the business ppl in the room take that shitty deal real quick, we doing business over here.

JamDav1982

Stoop using my own burns broski jeez give me something that may sting a bit, as much as I think it's possible for someone beneath me in life can make something sting, but at least try.

We can sign anyone we won't we have money, yea okay.

Watch the business ppl in the room take that shitty deal real quick, we doing business over here.

Nope.. said Barca would have the money to sign Haaland this summer and they will. Simple

He didnt want move and moment Laporta/Xavi found out they started making out Barca couldnt compete financially.

Just you pine for Lewa/Raphinha etc while claiming cant afford Haaland as broke... top logic.

Last edited:

jamrock

Nope.. said Barca would have the money to sign Haaland this summer and they will. Simple

He didnt want move and moment Laporta/Xavi found out they started making out Barca couldnt compete financially.

Just you pine for Lewa/Raphinha etc while claiming cant afford Haaland as broke... top logic.

Nah u said we could sign haaland, Tchouameni or anyone we wanted because we have money but no one wants to come to us, don't start lying to bruv, keep your strong & wrong view point.

JamDav1982

Nah u said we could sign haaland, Tchouameni or anyone we wanted because we have money but no one wants to come to us, don't start lying to bruv, keep your strong & wrong view point.

Nope I said Barca will have plenty of money to sign Haaland or a player like Touch which is the case and will be proven correct wait and see.

Said Haaland wouldnt want move and Touchy wouldnt either... you are 100% correct on that one. Well done. Stand by that.

You argue cant afford them then pine for players like Lewa/Raphinha.

jamrock

Nope I said Barca will have plenty of money to sign Haaland or a player like Touch which is the case and will be proven correct wait and see.

Said Haaland wouldnt want move and Touchy wouldnt either... you are 100% correct on that one. Well done. Stand by that.

You argue cant afford them then pine for players like Lewa/Raphinha.

100m + what 60m is definitely more that 70m max.

Not to mention signing fees, wages for Rafa & lewa will also definitely be more than haaland and Tchouameni.

Get two players for the price of money is definitely no good.

We rich let's blow the cash we can sign anyone.

JamDav1982

100m + what 60m is definitely more that 70m max.

Not to mention signing fees, wages for Rafa & lewa will also definitely be more than haaland and Tchouameni.

Get two players for the price of money is definitely no good.

We rich let's blow the cash we can sign anyone.

Nah Haaland will cost City around 40m a season and that is the cost Barca would have to put through on books now which is the issue.

Touch probably less a season.

Lewa if 35m for 3 seasons and on say 15m a season would be on books fro around 26m odd.. could sign Haaland and not sign Kessie for near enough that... while original CVC deal gives around 40m for salary cap anyway.

Never claimed would sign them both.. wee lie there. Said they could afford this summer those type of players this summer.

Lets see if proven correct.

jamrock

Nah Haaland will cost City around 40m a season and that is the cost Barca would have to put through on books now which is the issue.

Touch probably less a season.

Lewa if 35m for 3 seasons and on say 15m a season would be on books fro around 26m odd.. could sign Haaland and not sign Kessie for near enough that... while original CVC deal gives around 40m for salary cap anyway.

Never claimed would sign them both.. wee lie there. Said they could afford this summer those type of players this summer.

Lets see if proven correct.

Lol moving the goal post love it.

So now it's sign haaland, not sign Kessi to make it wrong, I thought we had plenty of money lol.

Babe definitely said we could sign haaland Tchouameni or whoever we wanted we have "plenty of money" , but okay.

Players like Tchouameni cost 100 mili so yea, either way you strong & wrong.

JamDav1982

Lol moving the goal post love it.

So now it's sign haaland, not sign Kessi to make it wrong, I thought we had plenty of money lol.

Babe definitely said we could sign haaland Tchouameni or whoever we wanted we have "plenty of money" , but okay.

Players like Tchouameni cost 100 mili so yea, either way you strong & wrong.

Nope not one thing moved whatsoever.

Same point all along.

Maybe now you finally got the point.

Nah never claimed would afford both or spend that type of money. Wee lie there again.

Said Barca could sign Haaland and others in that price range this summer and he rejected club.

You trying to move goal posts says it all.

Players like Tchouameni cost 100 mili so yea, either way you strong & wrong

Stick with logic Barca couldnt afford Haaland.. which was argued before Touch name ever entered the argument.. and then think club should sign Lewa.

jamrock

Nope not one thing moved whatsoever.

Same point all along.

Maybe now you finally got the point.

Nah never claimed would afford both or spend that type of money. Wee lie there again.

Said Barca could sign Haaland and others in that price range this summer and he rejected club.

You trying to move goal posts says it all.

Players like Tchouameni cost 100 mili so yea, either way you strong & wrong

I can't talk to liars, stupid ppl maybe, liars now.

"Barcelona has plenty of money".

JamDav1982

"Barcelona has plenty of money".

"Barcelona are broke and cant renew anyone... Barca should spend 35m on 34 yr old Lewa and tens of millions on Raphinha'

When proven wrong and once again been shown to be clueless scream 'liar!'.

Messigician

Laporta: "As long as I am president of this club, Bar?a will always belong to the socios."

Laporta: "On Thursday, if the socios vote in favor, we will launch certain economic agreements. That means that we will have a positive net worth, a normal debt ratio and we can strengthen the club to be a competitive team."

jamrock

Let's get this money, make a few smart signings, and stop embarrassing ourselves on the international stage.

Hopefully xavi learnt from his mistakes especially toward the end of the season, a lot will ride on fati staying fit to own that left side until he moves centrally, if he gets injured again, imma have to throw in the towel on him.

Home of Barca Fans