Xavi Hernández

jamrock

In comparison to 40 years of 25% tv money for 540m it is the smarter thing to do.

You on other hand think all sane businessmen would give up 40 years of 25% of tv money.

While you mouth off about 'Barca cant renew anyone' etc because Laporta says so.

Just one clueless claim after another.

Terrible idea, which is why it's not being entertained for a second by anyone with sense.

Better to give up that 25%. Which is what we will do, opportunity cost, gotta give up something.

Terrible idea, thank god you are not in charge of anything serious in life

You would be a failure at management, like you are a failure in life and a failure at posting on a random board.

Terrible idea.

JamDav1982

Terrible idea, which is why it's not being entertained for a second by anyone with sense.

Better to give up that 25%. Which is what we will do, opportunity cost, gotta give up something.

Terrible idea, thank god you are not in charge of anything serious in life

You would be a failure at management, like you are a failure in life and a failure at posting on a random board.

Terrible idea.

Nah it is better idea than giving away 40 years of 25% tv money for 540m and is how far club should go to avoid it. Thats how bad an idea your CVC claim is.

Club dont need to do either though and can exist under current rules before either.

Aye you would have signd CVC for 40 years and 25% thank god you are not in charge of anyhing in life.

Terrible idea.

Go parrot your ideas about no being able to sign renewals again... utterly clueless.

jamrock

Nah it is better idea than giving away 40 years of 25% tv money for 540m and is how far club should go to avoid it. Thats how bad an idea your CVC claim is.

Club dont need to do either though and can exist under current rules before either.

Aye you would have signd CVC for 40 years and 25% thank god you are not in charge of anyhing in life.

Terrible idea.

Go parrot your ideas about no being able to sign renewals again... utterly clueless.

No stupid idea, never made a decision in your lift that affect even 5 people & a couple thousand dollars, euros, pounds.

This one above your higher order thinking abilities.
You'd probably tell Microsoft to sell windows & apple to sell iOS because they are in a tough situation instead of taking out a loan.

Terrible idea, but you're stupid I don't expect any better.

The big boys who understand are already doing not what they WANT to do, but what they HAVE to do.

JamDav1982

Nah it is better than giving away 40 years of 25% of tv money for the future of the club as you thought all top businessmen would do.

Terrible idea, but you're stupid I don't expect any better.

The big boys who understand are already doing not what they WANT to do, but what they HAVE to do.

Usual nonsense. Wanted Barca to give up 25% for 40 years and claim cant renew players etc then call other folk stupid.

Sensational.

Too stupid to realise that selling best players was not the desired solution but indication of how far would go to avoid 40 year deal of 25% tv money for 540m.

Last edited:

jamrock

No one with an ounce of business sense is taking that "solution" seriously, but keep being wrong & strong, it's what you do best.

Bye 😘

JamDav1982

No one with an ounce of business sense is taking that "solution" seriously, but keep being wrong & strong, it's what you do best.

Bye ��

No one with an ounce of business sense is taking that "solution" seriously to sell 25% of tv money for 40 years for 540m... but keep being wrong & strong, it's what you do best.

For future of club that deal is so bad it would be better to sell Araujo, FDJ, Pedri and Gavi before that.. thats how bad it is.

Not that is the solution want club to go with but stupid be stupid and dont get it.

Sent packing again.

Last edited:

jamrock

No one with an ounce of business sense is taking that "solution" seriously to sell 25% of tv money for 40 years for 540m... but keep being wrong & strong, it's what you do best.

For future of club that deal is so bad it would be better to sell Araujo, FDJ, Pedri and Gavi before that.. thats how bad it is.

Not that is the solution want club to go with but stupid be stupid and dont get it.

Sent packing again.

I love it when you use my own words to try & make I point and burn me.

You know I love you right bro? If you ever in NY hit my up, I got a job for you, No joke, no one where you are in charge of making decisions, because you'd trash it, but a good job, seriously though.

😘

25% for 40
25% for 25
10 for 22.2

Shitty but we gonna do it,doesn't take 12 months to figure out basic math.

JamDav1982

Too easy.

You know I love you right bro? If you ever in Scotland hit my up, I got a job for you, No joke, no one where you are in charge of making decisions, because you'd trash it, but a good job, seriously though.

You thought all sane businessmen take 40 year deal for 25% tv money for 540m.

Yuk.

Go on and tell us how Barca cant renew players again... fairly have finger on pulse min as usual.

jamrock

Too easy.

You know I love you right bro? If you ever in Scotland hit my up, I got a job for you, No joke, no one where you are in charge of making decisions, because you'd trash it, but a good job, seriously though.

You thought all sane businessmen take 40 year deal for 25% tv money for 540m.

Yuk.

Go on and tell us how Barca cant renew players again... fairly have finger on pulse min as usual.

Lol you mean the way Barcelona can sign any any player in the world because we have the money to do it but none will come to us?.

You choose the dumbest shit to try to make a point on

JamDav1982

Lol you mean the way Barcelona can sign any any player in the world because we have the money to do it but none will come to us?.

You choose the dumbest shit to try to make a point on

Nah the way said would sign some deals if it meant players like Haaland and sell others to make it happen. City will sign Haaland for around 40m a season. That is achievable for Barca to make happen without CVC for 40 years and 25% of tv money for 540m.

He didnt want to arrive at Barca. They tried.

Try again.

You choose the dumbest shit to try to make point on.

Go tell us how Barca should sign CVC deal for 40 years at 25% of tv rights for 540m as all top businessmen would.

Go tell us again how Barca cant renew anyone under current financial state of club.

Fairly got finger on pulse min.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans