Xavi Hernández

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Xavi: ?We didn?t have everything to play for in this game like Villarreal did.? #fcblive

Xavi: ?We qualified for the Champions League, if we wouldn?t have this would have been a terrible season.? #fcblive

Xavi: ?I am not happy, but I?m satisfied. In November the club was in a bad shape but we qualified for the Champions League and the Super Cup.?

How shameless is this guy??

Such a poor attitude. Basically praising himself after shitty display.

Barcilliant

I hope this is just Xavi playing to the gallery and not being totally clueless.

He's always been fucking clueless. Great player but always in denial. When the treble winning Bayern spanked us he claimed we were better cause we had more possession.
I warned people this would happen. I said he was a poor choice. He's a big name and former legend but nothing else. Next season will be worse. Watch 7s get embarrassed again 8n CL and possibly la Liga too. Just fuck him off now. Fuck Laporta.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's always been fucking clueless. Great player but always in denial. When the treble winning Bayern spanked us he claimed we were better cause we had more possession.
I warned people this would happen. I said he was a poor choice. He's a big name and former legend but nothing else. Next season will be worse. Watch 7s get embarrassed again 8n CL and possibly la Liga too. Just fuck him off now. Fuck Laporta.

He won't make it to Christmas unless he decides to do a Guardiola/van Gaal and get rid of all the senior players and play players on meritocracy and sign some proper players.

FinBarcelonafan

He won't make it to Christmas unless he decides to do a Guardiola/van Gaal and get rid of all the senior players and play players on meritocracy and sign some proper players.

Truth has been spoken.

He didn't have the balls to get rid of his old buddies. It will be his downfall.

Barcilliant

All the coaches we have hired have had a dogshit mentality. Scared to take on amigos, no tactical acumen and happy to magnify any small achievement.

Richard.H

All the coaches we have hired have had a dogshit mentality. Scared to take on amigos, no tactical acumen and happy to magnify any small achievement.

Koeman is the only one that tried to make some real changes but the talent wasn't there. He is the one that really consistently started the youngsters. He had the right motives, but just wasn't there tactically.

Givenchy

With Laporta and Xavi, is there anything to look forward to, really?

Suddenly looking forward to the World Cup to pull ourselves out of the misery, at least temporarily.

No there really isn't.

We are about to sell (pretty much forcing him to leave) Frenkie - I don't really rate him as highly anymore, certainly not a leader type but getting rid of a player like him whilst Busquets stays, Bob renews and the club continues simping for Dembele (huge egg on face when it's revealed he's already signed a contract elsewhere).. makes me not want to watch this circus anymore. add to that our transfer targets, Spanish and mediocre seem to be Xavi's fetish

Xavi the player, one of the GOATs.. as a manager? Qatar league prolly his level. I fucking said this at the time, hiring another damn yes-man amigo cucked ex-player dna bullshit manager will get us nowhere. Next season we could see Setien levels. I love Barca but I'm so so fucking tired of watching the same mistake being made year after year.

Could of got an interim to get us top 4 and then ten Hag this summer but instead we are left with this sham.

JamDav1982

Going to have a real problem attracting crowds next season when serving up that pish got towards end of season.

Wouldnt be surprised if have a problem soon enough and lack of season tickets sold.

It as boring and inept set up ever seen from Barca for a run of games when lose 0-1 to Cadiz, 0-1 to Vallecano, 2-3 to Franfurt and 0-2 to Villareal it is a shambles.

jamrock

At the time I said he needed a break from football from a good year or two before he takes this job,looks to be the case, if he wasn't so stubborn with players like Torres I would have more hope, but clearly he doesn't have a eye for real talent & doubles down once he makes a decision.

JamDav1982

Torres is less an issue than likes of Busquets.

Torres has been very good for Spain and did well at City and before that Valencia.

The iditotic part of Torres transfer is buying him not understaning what kind of player he is then trying to play him CF, LW on touchline with little overlapping or RW with little over lapping.

He was getting ball today and being asked to take on 3/4 defenders when never been his game and never will be.

Home of Barca Fans