Xavi Hernández

Messi983

There are no "ugly" wins in our situation imo. Continue to win games and build confidence is the most important thing right now.

The rest is still a work in progress.

FC433

Very happy with Xavi, particularly when he insists on playing two wide players when we do not have any of them. That is promising to me.

Messigician

Bar?a was working to sign a 'physical midfielder such as Kessie but Xavi stopped the operation completely.

? @sport

THAT'S MY MANAGER

XAVI BLUD CLUT HERNANDEZ

FinBarcelonafan

Hmm, well I would love to have that sort of option for some games or maybe late games when defending lead. We are too soft at the moment. Gavi is our toughest player and he is like 160/60 and seventeen years old. I don't want to go full BBZ but having some flexibility with squad in terms of strategy/tactics isn't a bad thing.

Sign me up for one muscle work horse. Machine to win balls back when chasing or defending.

El Gato

Villarato!
Why is Madrid playing midweek anybody know

Because CONMEBOL are dumb cunts scheduling their internationals 36 hours before a La Liga weekend in October. Which led to La Liga postponing a set of fixtures for Real, Barca, Atleti and Seville I believe. This is presumably one of the few available slots.

Barcilliant

Bar?a was working to sign a 'physical midfielder such as Kessie but Xavi stopped the operation completely.

? @sport

THAT'S MY MANAGER

XAVI BLUD CLUT HERNANDEZ

Beyond stupid. Watch us get our asses handed to us in EL 😂
The team is so fucking soft and Xavi wants to go full retard with the number of softies.
If those fucking clowns Barto had not signed Coutinho, Griezmann and Dumbele we could have got Partey for 35 million. He would have been ideal. Now Xavi will play useless Busquets until he's sacked. Good times!

Messigician

🚨🚨[ [MENTION=20388]luis[/MENTION]_F_Rojo🥇] | Xavi is not convinced by what he has seen from Sergi?o Dest.Koeman's bet has lost his place as the owner of the right flank. For this reason itself, Xavi signed Dani Alves as the replacement for the American.

THAT'S MY MANAGER XAVI BLUD CLOT HERNANDEZ

TOOK ONE LOOK AT DEST AND TRANSFER LISTED HIM

KingLeo10

����[ [MENTION=20388]luis[/MENTION]_F_Rojo��] | Xavi is not convinced by what he has seen from Sergi?o Dest.Koeman's bet has lost his place as the owner of the right flank. For this reason itself, Xavi signed Dani Alves as the replacement for the American.

THAT'S MY MANAGER XAVI BLUD CLOT HERNANDEZ

TOOK ONE LOOK AT DEST AND TRANSFER LISTED HIM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Thomas Muller: "What happened at the Ballon d'Or is unfortunate, similar to what happened with Rib?ry in 2013. For me, this motivated me to do everything to bring the Champions League back to Munich and show the world what German football can offer. And the next opportunity to prove it is the Bar?a match next Wednesday"

90% sure we are doomed unless Xavi has a master plan

FinBarcelonafan

Thomas Muller: "What happened at the Ballon d'Or is unfortunate, similar to what happened with Rib?ry in 2013. For me, this motivated me to do everything to bring the Champions League back to Munich and show the world what German football can offer. And the next opportunity to prove it is the Bar?a match next Wednesday"

90% sure we are doomed unless Xavi has a master plan

Please don't let this **** score a goal. His face is intolerable.

Home of Barca Fans