Xavi Hernández

Temptation

Lewandonkey and Aubamafraudyeng upfront for Xavi's Jesus-inspired cross and inshallah tactics. Tony Pulis and Stoke City board would be proud. In case, things go bad, Barca gonna hire Big Sam as interim. Can't wait!!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Every big team crosses like there is no tomorrow, it is one of the easiest and most efficient ways to generate danger and chances. If anything I am glad we are finally doing it. This tiki-taka elitism is laughable. We started crossing with Koeman at the beginning of the season already tbh.

ajnotkeith

Every big team crosses like there is no tomorrow, it is one of the easiest and most efficient ways to generate danger and chances. If anything I am glad we are finally doing it. This tiki-taka elitism is laughable. We started crossing with Koeman at the beginning of the season already tbh.

Every big team is also capable of producing great team goals and going through the middle as well. We aren't.

Barcilliant

Yeah ok but going through the middle once in a while would make us less predictable 😆

vegitot

Nothing wrong with crossing but if all Barca midfielders just pass the ball to winger for crossing then this is so bad.

FC B

If he agrees on selling FdJ and buying Morata whilst starting for at least one more season with Busquets and maybe Pique he is all to blame.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy should be sacked for giving away the match... Absolutely disgusting, total embarrasment...

Let's wait for his cheap excuses this time...

Gari

2023 Spanish Super Cup semi-finals:

- Real Betis vs Barcelona.
- Real Madrid vs Valencia.
The main thing is not Atl?tico.

Home of Barca Fans