Xavi Hernández

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Is it just me or has he been sort of "slow" in the last matches... I mean, he doesn't give the ball away and he dictates the game as he usually does, but he is missing his cutting passes forward... Am I alone in this one?

B

barcelonista

How was he supposed to do "cutting passes forward"? There was no game flow at all. Sevilla just sat back and basically flooded the middle with 10 men. Not an inch of space to pass the ball through. Credit to them.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Is it just me or has he been sort of "slow" in the last matches... I mean, he doesn't give the ball away and he dictates the game as he usually does, but he is missing his cutting passes forward... Am I alone in this one?

I thought he was actually below par today, didn't even think that was possible...

gingerless

i don't think so...

what the hell do you expect when there is a double decker in front of you??? especially one that defended so well. there was only space in the wings to pass to and he distributed the ball there beautifully... our winger/fullbacks weren't making sufficient connection even though they're playing in the outer core of sevilla's defense. just goes to show how good the defending was and how hard it is to make space for a pass in such a clusterfuck

Clockwise

Buccaneer
tumblr_ltjdc0ix8x1qdxgrdo1_500.jpg

Xavi has been voted Player of the Year 2010-11 in a poll organised by the online Barça supporters community.

M

mitkoa7x

What happened to that page where we got to vote for the players after the game?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The match was destined to en goal less but thanks to him we won the 3 points in an isolated but beautifully taken free kick...

M

mitkoa7x

He scored the only goal which brought us the win at his record 392 La Liga game. LEGEND :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans