Xavi Hernandez

Barcilliant

Ronald Koeman: "Barcelona live in the past with the 4-3-3 and the 'tiki-taka'. Football has changed. Now it's faster... more physical." Why are they so smart when they leave?

He's not a great coach but he is right. We also had a good stretch under him till the wheels fell off. Also he had zero backing 8n the transfer market. He was forced to pick from the B team cause we had nothing. To me his biggest problem was his attitude. Way too abrasive.

gregorrin10

Yeah, he's bitter but our refusal to look beyond 433 and possession football is myopic to say the least. At least when Xavi fails, which he will Laporta will have to face the truth.

I think we will move on to that 3-2-2-3 formation at some point, it seems to be Xavi's go-to formation in management. I think especially after Alba leaves and when we probably don't get quality full backs in. We'll probably sell Dest as well next summer if he doesn't absolutely kill it next season. And our full back targets don't exactly scream long term future. Plus a 3-4-3 formation or at least a variant of it still counts as Barca-like.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

He's not a great coach but he is right. We also had a good stretch under him till the wheels fell off. Also he had zero backing 8n the transfer market. He was forced to pick from the B team cause we had nothing. To me his biggest problem was his attitude. Way too abrasive.

Thank for that or he would have left us with bums like depay dear van de beek and gini

Home of Barca Fans