Xavi Hernandez

iniestaGOAT

Lmao what is this??? It is fine that you are drunk then you cause an accident that kills someone???

You aren't allowed to drive if you drink from beginning.

He didn't kill someone. Two drunk people got in a car and crashed and one of them died. Does not matter who died they were both at fault

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Dead person should have thought twice before getting in a car with a drunk driver and not using the seat belt

You have no clue about law or responsibility. Stop fucking trolling.
Also half a million, it really isn't all that much. I wouldn't give a fuck about half a Million if some cunt was responsible for the death of a family member.

CatalinR10

Chelsea full-back Marcos Alonso, who turned out for Bolton Wanderers at the time, was arrested in 2011 for his involvement in a car crash in Spain?s capital Madrid. He was the driver of the car which collided with a wall which led to the death of a co-passenger, who was a 22-year-old woman.

Alonso was driving at 122.8kmh in wet conditions in a 50 kmh zone. What made the car crash even more tragic was the fact that the Spaniard had a blood alcohol level of 0.93mg per litre. (Almost 3 times the permissible alcohol level in Spain)

Originally facing four years in prison, Alonso had his sentence reduced to 21 months and it was later dropped completely, as the full-back paid ?500,000 in an out-of-court settlement to the victim's family.

I don't want us to sign him more than a club indeed

absolutelly scum human being , don't bring him here please

Gari

Ronald Koeman: "Barcelona live in the past with the 4-3-3 and the 'tiki-taka'. Football has changed. Now it's faster... more physical." Why are they so smart when they leave?

Horatio

You're welcome
Ronald Koeman: "Barcelona live in the past with the 4-3-3 and the 'tiki-taka'. Football has changed. Now it's faster... more physical." Why are they so smart when they leave?

consistent with his work here though. Never aimed to play tiki taka.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Koeman is not wrong, but I guess when he was here, it was mandatory for him to subscribe to that "Barca DNA" type of play, whether he believed it or not.

Home of Barca Fans