Xavi Hernandez

xXKonan

If things go to plan and we do sign Lewa and the likes of Kounde, we would have attack and Midfield looks not too shabby and CB with Araujo, Christensen, and Kounde looks good.

But the Fullback situation still looks pretty bleak in comparison though. Alba/Alonso? Apilz/Dest?/Roberto? not sure about that one. Unless the plan is to switch to a 3-4-3 at times or using the likes of Kounde at RB.

Horatio

You're welcome
Must win Liga this season. With all transfers, money... no excuse for rebuilding or similiar.

I would excuse xavi if he didnt win la liga. Just want to see improvement of play and be in race until end of season. Still very dependant of Real finding new sacrifice to re-activate voodoo spell

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

If things go to plan and we do sign Lewa and the likes of Kounde, we would have attack and Midfield looks not too shabby and CB with Araujo, Christensen, and Kounde looks good.

But the Fullback situation still looks pretty bleak in comparison though. Alba/Alonso? Apilz/Dest?/Roberto? not sure about that one. Unless the plan is to switch to a 3-4-3 at times or using the likes of Kounde at RB.

Hopefully, we can focus on fullbacks next off-season.

vegitot

I would excuse xavi if he didnt win la liga. Just want to see improvement of play and be in race until end of season. Still very dependant of Real finding new sacrifice to re-activate voodoo spell

No way you spend a lot just want to be in race till the end.

Horatio

You're welcome
No way you spend a lot just want to be in race till the end.

Bur what if signings needs time to adjust? And real is consistent from start of season? Maybe it is better to translate the goal to a certain number of points you want to end on table with.

ajnotkeith

Bur what if signings needs time to adjust? And real is consistent from start of season? Maybe it is better to translate the goal to a certain number of points you want to end on table with.

Guys like Lewa aren't signed for adjustment. He's a world class striker leaving his prime. That's a win now signing, so are Azpi and Alonso.

After these signings we have a stronger squad than them and we have historically been better on LaLiga so it's reasonable to think we should win this season.

vegitot

Doesm't matter. With so many signings, no tittle to show for is a big failure.

Catta

The pressure on him to deliver will be huge this season. He is getting everything he wants, failure is not an option anymore. If he continues playing like he ended the season, he will be sacked by January.

soul24rage

What is the minimum expectation for Xavi now?

For me, the minimum that I expect of him:

-Challenging for La Liga title
-QF in the CL
-Win either the Copa or SuperCup

vegitot

What is the minimum expectation for Xavi now?

For me, the minimum that I expect of him:

-Challenging for La Liga title
-QF in the CL
-Win either the Copa or SuperCup

- Laliga champion
- UCL champion if the route to final is not hard (like PSG 2020 route). Or QF at least.

Home of Barca Fans