User Tag List

Page 918 of 918 FirstFirst ... 418818868908916917918
Results 13,756 to 13,769 of 13769

Thread: Xavi Hernandez

  1. #13756
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,767
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xavi "AstraZeneca" Hernandez.

  2. #13757
    Senior Member
    fergus90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,256
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    Xavi "AstraZeneca" Hernandez.

  3. #13758
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    16,715
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Thomas Muller: "What happened at the Ballon d'Or is unfortunate, similar to what happened with Rib?ry in 2013. For me, this motivated me to do everything to bring the Champions League back to Munich and show the world what German football can offer. And the next opportunity to prove it is the Bar?a match next Wednesday"

    90% sure we are doomed unless Xavi has a master plan
    Please don't let this **** score a goal. His face is intolerable.

  4. #13759
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    10,646
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    Xavi "AstraZeneca" Hernandez.
    Xavi "I'll give them a pill they can't refuse" Hernandez

  5. #13760
    Senior Member
    Windhook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,898
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such goofy statements by Muller motivate our team more. Keep them coming.

  6. #13761
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,248
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    🚨🚨[ @luis_F_Rojo🥇] | Xavi is not convinced by what he has seen from Sergi?o Dest.Koeman's bet has lost his place as the owner of the right flank. For this reason itself, Xavi signed Dani Alves as the replacement for the American.
    BLOOD on Xavi's hands if he persists with this...

    Dest is BY FAR our best RB!!
    Or should I say our only RB??
    Potential to reach Dani, as Dani himself said recently

    If he doesn't succeed here eventually the blame lies with the coach who didn't believe in him
    1992

  7. #13762
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    10,646
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    BLOOD on Xavi's hands if he persists with this...

    Dest is BY FAR our best RB!!
    Or should I say our only RB??
    Potential to reach Dani, as Dani himself said recently

    If he doesn't succeed here eventually the blame lies with the coach who didn't believe in him
    Alves was just exaggerating. There's no way Dest can even be half of Dani Alves.

  8. #13763
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,248
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    Alves was just exaggerating. There's no way Dest can even be half of Dani Alves.
    We don't know that yet...

    And since the club legend said that his successor in his position is this guy,
    EVEN IF Dest does not reach his level eventually, Dani's statement attests to the potential he sees in him

    and trust me Dani knows much more about football, and his position specifically, than all simple-minded BF usual suspects
    1992

  9. #13764
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,614
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Thomas Muller: "What happened at the Ballon d'Or is unfortunate, similar to what happened with Rib?ry in 2013. For me, this motivated me to do everything to bring the Champions League back to Munich and show the world what German football can offer. And the next opportunity to prove it is the Bar?a match next Wednesday"

    90% sure we are doomed unless Xavi has a master plan
    Xavis master plan - keep 80% possession and concede six goals. Bayern will tear us apart.

  10. #13765
    Senior Member
    iniestaGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    903
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Dest is a goofball he will never be as good as dani alves. Proper cartoon coming in a NBA jersey to Messis farewell.

  11. #13766
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,248
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @barcaTimes
    ?
    7h
    @bonagerman
    Sergio Busquets, Gerrard Pique and Jordi Alba, three of the four captains barring injured Sergi Roberto has started every single game under Xavi Hernandez, and the 'sacred cows' have strengthened their position in the squad.


    Something that was noted by a few of us here already.

    And, if, in the case of Busi and Alba, this can be understood given the lack of alternatives,
    in the case of Pique it's completely unjustified, and gives us already the clue that Xavi will protect the Amigos
    1992

  12. #13767
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    33,592
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    @barcaTimes
    ?
    7h
    @bonagerman
    Sergio Busquets, Gerrard Pique and Jordi Alba, three of the four captains barring injured Sergi Roberto has started every single game under Xavi Hernandez, and the 'sacred cows' have strengthened their position in the squad.


    Something that was noted by a few of us here already.

    And, if, in the case of Busi and Alba, this can be understood given the lack of alternatives,
    in the case of Pique it's completely unjustified, and gives us already the clue that Xavi will protect the Amigos
    It's semi-justified even with Pique. The only way you could bench Pique is with 2 at the back and Araujo fit. Play Araujo - Garcia.

    Mingueza is having a horror season so far, Umtiti is done, and Lenglet is a terrible player as well. And Araujo is injury prone and is yet to have a very consistent run in terms of games played without any injury.

    We badly need to ship out players like Lenglet and Umtiti and bring in a top CB. Pique will not get benched by likes of Lenglet, Umtiti, and sadly Mingueza (had hopes in him but he has to get better fast or he'll go).

    Since Xavi came, the veterans have been better, probably out of some form of respect. But they will not be able to cope with the rhythm, already showed that when they played 3 games in 7 days. And then we'll see what Xavi will do in that situation.
    Last edited by serghei; Today at 03:10 PM.

  13. #13768
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    8,179
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Xavis master plan - keep 80% possession and concede six goals. Bayern will tear us apart.
    Dude we cant even achieve 60+% vs villareal these days
    Between a rock and a hard place

  14. #13769
    Senior Member
    BarcaOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Utumno
    Posts
    4,732
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Canada
    jota jordi on el chiringuito is a moron. last time he mocked and goaded Bayern they beat us 8-2. now he is inciting Muller (whom i hate, along with the rest of bayern)

    but the reality is that bayern are a superior side today and if we are not careful we could really be embarrassed when we play them.

    lewa and muller have extra reason now to make us suffer ):
    what i think this team needs is discipline, discipline, discipline. and that means no more amigos, amigos, amigos

Tags for this Thread