Xavi Hernandez

Andresito

Staff member
With all new signings then he must win, at least Copa del Rey. Double pressure.

Definitely. We're not going into this season with a goal to reach CL in the league or survive the group in CL. Mentality of the club should always be to win everything. Important that that gets stuck in the youngsters' heads too.

Porque

vinni

I don't know how much truth there is to this, but the Real Madrid, Juventus and Barcelona friendlies this summer are very... alienated.

What do you mean when you say alienated? Like cut off from the regular marketing stream for UEFA?

RomeFC was sponsored by Qatar as their main sponsor since 2018, but seems they are getting a new shirt sponsor this year. Maybe there is a connection here.

Porque

What do you mean when you say alienated? Like cut off from the regular marketing stream for UEFA?

RomeFC was sponsored by Qatar as their main sponsor since 2018, but seems they are getting a new shirt sponsor this year. Maybe there is a connection here.

Apart from our Man City game for the awareness of ASL which would not be PC to cancel, all of Barcelona, Madrid and Juventus friendly games are either against each other or teams outside of UEFA. Might merely be coincidence, but interesting none the less.

vinni

Apart from our Man City game for the awareness of ASL which would not be PC to cancel, all of Barcelona, Madrid and Juventus friendly games are either against each other or teams outside of UEFA. Might merely be coincidence, but interesting none the less.

It sounds like something more then a coincidence. Will be interesting to see how this story in regard to the super league ends up. Florentino/Laporta seem confident but we are up against UEFA and all the oil clubs. They got alot money...

Messi983

88840447-54e3-4181-a7bc-004258a1fe42_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

If we can stay relatively injury free even without Lewa this should be a team able to challenge for if not win La Liga. Both FB positions still a weakness imo and ofc Kounde should be a starter ahead of Pique (and I have no doubt he'd be if signed).

vegitot

There is no excuse for not winning Liga this season. Hope he prepare, as well as the whole team cause when there is pressure, most will crumble (Frankfurt for example)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There is no excuse for not winning Liga this season. Hope he prepare, as well as the whole team cause when there is pressure, most will crumble (Frankfurt for example)

Not at all. Even if you were to look at that graph above, you can clearly see our midfield and defense have gaping holes just like before. Attacking-wise might not be much better either.

Coupled that with Xavi himself, who is not an asset in my opinion.

Barcilliant

Not at all. Even if you were to look at that graph above, you can clearly see our midfield and defense have gaping holes just like before. Attacking-wise might not be much better either.

Coupled that with Xavi himself, who is not an asset in my opinion.

Exactly. 😂 Winning La Liga. It's possible if RM and AM have poor seasons but if one of them is consistent we can forget it.
The defense is poor and hasn't been fixed. Cb and two full backs required. Midfield is decent but Xavi insisting on Busquets brings it down two notches. Attack is disjointed with Xavis love for Ferran undermining us.
The biggest problem imo is Xavi. He is out of his depth here

Barcilliant

88840447-54e3-4181-a7bc-004258a1fe42_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

If we can stay relatively injury free even without Lewa this should be a team able to challenge for if not win La Liga. Both FB positions still a weakness imo and ofc Kounde should be a starter ahead of Pique (and I have no doubt he'd be if signed).

Lewa

Fati. Pedri. Raphinia

De Jong. Kessie

Alba. Kounde. Arajuho Azpi

Pena

4231 is what I'd go for.

Home of Barca Fans