Xavi Hernández

Messigician

I actually don't mind Xavi going full La Masia and prioritising possession, will hopefully fix defence issues

Fati
Pedri Busquets Puig Nico Gavi
Alba Pique Umtiti Alves
Mats

KingLeo10

I hope for my guy [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]'s sake that Xavi is a success (relatively speaking, considering our constraints financially).

No one has been pulling the Xavi bandwagon harder than him :lol: Cult of EV is chomping at the bits :mou:

serghei

Weak stuff from [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]. I was expecting some elite mental gymnastics instead we got one mediocre front flip. :coffee:

How about the argument that going down in style is better than going down while praying Luuk de Jong saves you?

serghei

No one has been pulling the Xavi bandwagon harder than him :lol: Cult of EV is chomping at the bits :mou:

This is a forum, there's always a way out. Besides, I have BBZ simping for Coutinho and Wolfe "Jovic is better than Benzema" turned into El Gato to keep me warm.

Messigician

I hope for my guy [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]'s sake that Xavi is a success (relatively speaking, considering our constraints financially).

Is it even a cult anymore when he turned all his haters into fans?

OGbarca

Banned

100% lol, although what i think serghei is missing is pushing for xavi to be as strict and harsh a disciplinarian as possible. within the bounds of human rights law of course

BBZ8800

Since 2003, Xavi is the coach who has created the highest amount of wtf moments even before the first match.

I am sure that his tenure will be fun.
Both on the field and on forums.

Home of Barca Fans