Xavi Hernandez

Havesaks

Somehow i feel he will fail as a barca manager when he someday will get The job. Hope he has outgrown his die-hard tiki-taka believes. Cant bear to Watch a forced ideolgy on our Team / another knock-off pep-version (tito, tata years, which were the worst year in my 10 year barca fan-period)

Alik

Somehow i feel he will fail as a barca manager when he someday will get The job. Hope he has outgrown his die-hard tiki-taka believes. Cant bear to Watch a forced ideolgy on our Team / another knock-off pep-version (tito, tata years, which were the worst year in my 10 year barca fan-period)

Tata was in no way a knock-off version of Pep.

Tito suffered from cancer in the second part of that season, and during that time the squad had Roura as manager, Pinto in goal, and many injuries.

ManusXavi

No one has played more games of professional football as an outfield player than Xavi. If he has an average of 88 passes a game then he is the first and only man to have attempted 100,000 passes

He will finish 1 game short of the appearences record for an outfield player held by Roberto Carlos.
Although this stat doesn't include his games for Catalunya.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_footballers_with_the_most_official_appearances

Last edited:

Havesaks

Tata was in no way a knock-off version of Pep.

Tito suffered from cancer in the second part of that season, and during that time the squad had Roura as manager, Pinto in goal, and many injuries.

Not as i remember it - what significant change did he make? those 3 years felt like the dying breath of tiki-taka

Raketa10

I hope he will manage Barca B first. I hope we won't rush him in A team because that could be devastating for his career as a manager.

Neymessi

Xavi will most probably be a bad coach from his views.

Seems like another version of Van Gaal who wants sideways passing and possession.

malvolio

That is only a hypothesis. But the first thing to be considered now is that he can't come and shake the place here when most of the squad are his buddies.

Better that he starts slow and we'll see how he does as a first team coach

Home of Barca Fans