Xavi Hernández

ManusXavi

An article about Xavi made my local Newspaper.
Nothing about Barcelona appears unless it's Champions League, Club World Cup or El Clasico match reports.
It's always just English football.
>>> There will never be another Xavi: Enrique
Highly unexpected and it wasn't just an article but a picture as well.

Last edited:

Frodo_FCB

I read the interview that Flavia posted and i find very interesting the part when he says that Barca must be very superior to Madrid to win..It something that we always say in this forum, but most people who dont follow closely Spanish football still think that we are favored by referees.

raskolnikov

Its definitely true, we start the season basically 8 points behind. Which is why its so insane that we won la liag 5 times out of the last 7 seasons.
Just look at the penaties given/against since Perez rejoined Real compared to ours in that period, then compare it to the cl where its logically quite equal.
Thats just a simple stat way past the blatant bias we see in all games influencing the gameplay and flow.

Vahue

Nah.... never gonna happen. He said he will never play for another European club.

Obviously not. PSG don't really need him, and why would Xavi want to sit on their bench instead of Barca's? Just another BS rumour. Pretty funny one, though.

Drexl

My all-time fav player, since 2004 he's my absolute hero. The man who plays with his brain, not strength or pace.
I wanted him so badly to stay. I hoped he would have taught Samper and Rafinha what no one else could ever teach them. Even Rakitic and Iniesta still could learn a lot from him.
I know he still wants to play. He was our joker this season, in Qatar he'll play every week. And he'll finally have some peace, far away from all the pressure, fighting against fascist refs etc.
I'll miss you deeply, Maestro.

of course he won't. The interesting question is : will the qatari be fools to try ? That could only antagonize xavi before he even arrived, lol

Home of Barca Fans