Xavi Hernández

mixer

Xavi was very good. I've seen some magic passes from him, just like the old times.

The rest of the team have to run more, so Xavi can be fresh all the time and can do his job

barcanuck

Top 5 midfielders in history and Xavi is there. Will enjoy him being the coach in the future. For now lets rest this guy nicely and play him once every 10 days. Looks like he is blessing some of his minutes to Roberto. Thiago clearly is an amazing mid but Xavi said it all he is tame in appearing in the box.

ShandyFFM

BQmAceBCUAAKOBO.jpg:large

How satisfied he looks though theres no football around him :lol:

CatalinR10

Martino: "Xavi? I don't know if I can say something new about him. I feel uncomfortable talking about such an extraodinary player." #fcblive

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I've noticed that in all our games during preseason, we lack a distinct passing tempo when Xavi isn't playing, wonder how that will affect us now that we don't have a player in the same mold.

mixer

Xavi: "Neymar's happiness blows me away. The guy plays without any pressure." [sport]
Xavi: "Tata Martino is a leader. He's a skillful, prepared and experienced coach." [sport]

Vapor

Xavi: "Neymar's happiness blows me away. The guy plays without any pressure." [sport]
Xavi: "Tata Martino is a leader. He's a skillful, prepared and experienced coach." [sport]
This makes me very happy to hear. I really felt like this is exactly what we lacked last season... a true leader. Tito just didn't have it in him it seemed. But Tata has earned my confidence already, especially with players like Xavi co-signing him.

Home of Barca Fans