Xavi Hernandez

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: 6 - Xavi Hernandez

Xavi was doing a lot of nasty work tonight. Made some crucial breakthrough passes but it seems that he is well fatigued. He obviously needs some rest, maybe against Getafe?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Wasn`t convinced at all by his performance. Didn`t create many chances for our forwards, and he basically had a free role, with Keita and Toure behind him.

M.L. King

The Preacher

His worst performance so far; I've been waiting when his form would hit a downside spiral. I just hope it's temporarily, and by the time when Iniesta comes back he should be in the same good old form. We simply need him at his best.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

We need to field a natural AMF with him there or instead of him if there's to be danger created through the center.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Today Txiki spoke of difficulties with Xavi`s contract. Said that it will cost much to tie him. I was a bit exaggerating with the 9 mil. figure. It`s closer to 7 - 7,5 per/year

barSELOna

I dont understand this administration.Even they are giving 17 m euro Caceres's testimonial but they cant give more 2 m euro for xavi's renewal.

M.L. King

The Preacher

Was a bit shaky today; probably double celebrating. His renewal of contract and the victory.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Below par in first half but eventually picked up and set up the goal. Overall a good game for Xavi

roll

Tryin` to be hated

Again showed why he is a brain of FCB. Created a goal and dominated in midfield. Almost all our actions started with him. I am so happy he is going to end his career in Barcelona.

hendryrusli

Brilliant performance by Xavi. A living legend. Excellent ball control and dominate midfield. Senna had no chance. :p

M.L. King

The Preacher

I wasn't so satisfied with his first half performance, but in second half he raised the level of his motion around the midfield and it resulted in two goals we scored.

Home of Barca Fans