Xavi Hernández

e28makaveli

Xavi, the anchor man, did his thing today.

Like to see him yelling at the boys when they are not moving around or giving him easy passing lanes.

gingerless

y4OjZ.gif

:lol: this

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Xavi won't win, and frankly I think it's better that he doesn't. as weird as that sounds, Xavi always being 2nd or 3rd and just being on the podium makes more sense to me. he's the ultimate team player, so simply recognising his brilliance with a nomination is the right kind of award. it'd be weird if he won the thing, tbh.

M

mitkoa7x

Xavi should get 2nd place, he is insanely good but Leo is a bit better.

Why is Leo wearing the NT jersey and not the Blaugrana... the others are wearing club jerseys

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Xavi should get 2nd place, he is insanely good but Leo is a bit better.

Why is Leo wearing the NT jersey and not the Blaugrana... the others are wearing club jerseys

to make Barcelona seem less dominant.

also probably to try and level the voting a bit. if people see Messi in his NT jersey they'll think of his NT performances rather than his club ones. maybe.

JonM

to make Barcelona seem less dominant.

also probably to try and level the voting a bit. if people see Messi in his NT jersey they'll think of his NT performances rather than his club ones. maybe.

But then they put the douchiest picture of Cristiano they could find, with popped collar and all. So I guess Xavi wins by default.

LaMessiah

But then they put the douchiest picture of Cristiano they could find, with popped collar and all. So I guess Xavi wins by default.
i think it's in his contract that madrid have to have at least one uniform with a collar he can pop.

good points about why they put messi in his NT jersey. pretty hilarious that he's the one always getting shit about 'not performing' with his national team but ronaldo hasn't done dick either and that never seems to get mentioned.

messi should win again, i'd love to see xavi get it but meta broke it down very well. while he's amazing, no one is messi

JonM

He probably doesn't have a chance this year. I expect third place. It doesn't help when people vote for "Xavi Alonso".

If Barça wins the CL and Spain wins the Euro, they won't have a choice but to give it to him next year though.

Home of Barca Fans