User Tag List

Page 211 of 1358 FirstFirst ... 1111612012092102112122132212613117111211 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 20366

Thread: Xavi Hernandez

Barçapocalypse NOW!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it just me or has he been sort of "slow" in the last matches... I mean, he doesn't give the ball away and he dictates the game as he usually does, but he is missing his cutting passes forward... Am I alone in this one?
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

Flavia
    Nope, he was really off today. But anyway, the whole team was.

barcelonista
    How was he supposed to do "cutting passes forward"? There was no game flow at all. Sevilla just sat back and basically flooded the middle with 10 men. Not an inch of space to pass the ball through. Credit to them.

Shukran Pep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhita666 View Post
    Is it just me or has he been sort of "slow" in the last matches... I mean, he doesn't give the ball away and he dictates the game as he usually does, but he is missing his cutting passes forward... Am I alone in this one?
    I thought he was actually below par today, didn't even think that was possible...
    Alfredo Di Stéfano, Real Madrid's greatest ever player and the honorary president, spoke out. "Barcelona's football was simply brilliant," he said in his weekly column. "Their superiority was there for the whole planet to see: the whites were cornered all game. Barcelona play football and dance. They treat the ball with adoration and respect, almost nurturing it. To see this team in action is a delight."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't think so...

what the hell do you expect when there is a double decker in front of you??? especially one that defended so well. there was only space in the wings to pass to and he distributed the ball there beautifully... our winger/fullbacks weren't making sufficient connection even though they're playing in the outer core of sevilla's defense. just goes to show how good the defending was and how hard it is to make space for a pass in such a clusterfuck

Buccaneer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xavi has been voted Player of the Year 2010-11 in a poll organised by the online Barça supporters community.
    -Cave Johnson. we're done here.

Remember that one time that Christopher Nolan decided to make movies? That was the best day ever.

Tito > Mou
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pheco View Post

Xavi has been voted Player of the Year 2010-11 in a poll organised by the online Barça supporters community.
    great to see that...! is that the reason why messi has been below par lately

mitkoa7x
    What happened to that page where we got to vote for the players after the game?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    saved the day... what a goal

Barçapocalypse NOW!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The match was destined to en goal less but thanks to him we won the 3 points in an isolated but beautifully taken free kick...
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

mitkoa7x
    He scored the only goal which brought us the win at his record 392 La Liga game. LEGEND

Mr. Japes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great free kick.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sebanovic

Smile

Thank you Xavi! We really needed three points today�

Buccaneer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dat FK >universe
    -Cave Johnson. we're done here.

Remember that one time that Christopher Nolan decided to make movies? That was the best day ever.