Xavi Hernández

Birdy

Fn6nOuMXgAQCDTS

vegitot

Now i'm more curious about the clash vs Utd. I want to see what Xavi can so in European night. When he was at Al Sadd, he domimated the league but was outclassed everytime his team played in AFC Champion league.

gregorrin10

Now i'm more curious about the clash vs Utd. I want to see what Xavi can so in European night. When he was at Al Sadd, he domimated the league but was outclassed everytime his team played in AFC Champion league.

I'm afraid to, but I do think it'll be the same case here.

serghei

Xavi is showing progress as well. Let's not forget this is his first proper season.

Midfield play is at its best state now, and he's starting to find the solution to get the best out of most players. Some lost causes like Ferran we will take a big hit on, but that's football.

United is gonna be a big test imo. Hope the team does well, because United play with more speed, physicality and stamina than most La Liga teams (if not all currently), and they also have a manager who is doing a good job.

serghei

Barca could be a good test for them too. Not many EPL sides play better than Barca this season. Arsenal and City and that's about it.

ajnotkeith

We will probably end the first phase 5 points up on Madrid. Big success so far and it's going to be hard for them to cut that down with the way we consistently grind out results. For me, it is in significant part down to the huge improvement physically.

Obviously Dembele got injured but in general the improvement in physical preparation so far is outstanding. Our players press very intensely and that lasts most of the game, whilst players hardly get injured anymore and most games we have the full squad to pick from. We are very very improved in that aspect.

serghei

Why I still stick with Raphinha in part. He's a monster physically. Doesn't stop running and pressing and defends well, far far better than anyone else at this chapters on the wings. If he can bag in the goals (10-15 in the league at a minimum), I am willing to give him a pass for his technical problems.

Iniesta Ultra

Chihuahua can't create shit offensively outside of rare random chance and Balde runs fast and can xavicross, Casemiro will school chihuahua about tackling.

Home of Barca Fans