Xavi Hernández

khaled_a_d

Messi wasn't good captain, but he was simply too big of a player/star not to have respect of his squad at least.
Busquets/Pique and especially Alba/Roberto/Stegen doesn't have that, nor they are good leaders.

Messigician

Luis Enrique: "Busquets is unique. It's impossible to find a pivot like him."

Lucho is amigo prime it seems

Last edited:

Porque

Busquets is so much better than Rodri though, and look how he is rated after the past season.

Pep would make Nico Gonzalez look like Enzo Fransecoli.

Back to Busquests, I just wish we looked for a better defensive option to share 50% of the seasons minutes and be interchangiable depending on the opponents and tactics. Busquets has his advantages, and also huge liabilities.

Frenkie isn't that guy either btw.

jamrock

Busquets is unique but he also has no pace, it's cool playing him, but he shouldn't be playing every single game, we need someone to rotate with him & most importantly someone to succeed him, succession is critical.

Frankie isn't it, at the DM position anyways.

Iniesta Ultra

TV announcers during Spain Czech match said Xavi considers Torres our best transfer this past year. Lucho's boy schooling the amigos how to become an amigo being a master sitter misser. Fiction couldn't be more surreal than Barca reality.

Messi983

Ansu Fati, Pedri, and Gavi have only played 12 minutes together.

IF we can keep these kids healthy to play together next season this will be a bigger W than anyone we can realistically sign imo.

jamrock

That's crazy but makes sense with fati and Pedri's injury.

I think we should probably sell them though,help us balance the future though.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

That's crazy but makes sense with fati abs Pedri's injury.

I think we should probably sell them though,help us balance the future though.

Sell them? :lol: In that case we might as well close up shop for the next 5 years until all the talents from the Juvenil teams are ready to play for the 1st team.

JamDav1982

I don't know bro, I heard that's the smart thing to do.

In comparison to 40 years of 25% tv money for 540m it is the smarter thing to do. Thats how far Barca should go to avoid that deal if needed.. but it wouldnt be needed.

You on other hand think all sane businessmen would give up 40 years of 25% of tv money.

While you mouth off about 'Barca cant renew anyone' etc because Laporta says so.

Just one clueless claim after another.

Home of Barca Fans