Xavi Hernández

serghei

We are not fighting Liverpool or City. We are fighting Eintracht and Cadiz. We don't have better players than these teams? We do. And much better. If we're still losing, why do we need veterans?

It's a one-off. Bayern lost to Eintracht at home. Madrid lost to Getafe this season and Espanyol. It happens in one-off games. We play 10 games with Eintracht we beat them 5 times, draw 3, and lose 2.

It's not like Cadiz are ahead of us in the league is it?

The team had a bad run of games. Xavi has to change the momentum and come up with something to get back to winning ways. Make the players work harder and be more intense. Hard to do that with softies like Lenglet, Garcia and old players like Busi etc, but he has to show he is a good manager.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Jammie at it again. Koeman was 10th and closer to relegation. Xavi is 2nd. There's a world of difference between the two. No amount of mental gymnastics will change the fact that Xavi improved the team using the same players that Koeman had.

Nah Serghie doesnt like his mental gymnastics being pointed out.

As usual.

Koeman should have gone in summer and Xavi in then.

Not about Koeman being better it is about the shite likes of you speak and nonsense rules dont apply to each.

serghei

Nah Serghie doesnt like his mental gymnastics being pointed out.

As usual.

Koeman should have gone in summer and Xavi in then.

Not about Koeman being better it is about the shite likes of you speak and nonsense rules dont apply to each.

I don't even know what you're blabing about. If Xavi was 10th I'd be on his ass and want him gone too. Same standards mate. You are just confusing being 2nd place to being 10 and some 8 points behind Vallecano after 30% of the games.

I'm not using one off games like "oh we lost this game vs weaker side", I'm using ranking in the league which shows consistency in results. Xavi has it this season, even prior to the signings, Koeman didn't.

JamDav1982

It's a one-off. Bayern lost to Eintracht at home. Madrid lost to Getafe this season and Espanyol. It happens in one-off games. We play 10 games with Eintracht we beat them 5 times, draw 3, and lose 2.

It's not like Cadiz are ahead of us in the league is it?

The team had a bad run of games. Xavi has to change the momentum and come up with something to get back to winning ways. Make the players work harder and be more intense. Hard to do that with softies like Lenglet, Garcia and old players like Busi etc, but he has to show he is a good manager.

More Serghie mental gymnastics.

When Xavi loses a big tie than all that happens is excuses get made about other teams that have lost them.

JamDav1982

I don't even know what you're blaming about. If Xavi was 10th I'd be on his ass and want him gone too. Same standards mate. You are just confusing being 2nd place to being 10 and some 8 points behind Vallecano after 30% of the games.

No the point is shite about Koeman supressing talent of Puig and getting signings he wanted with LDJ now with Xavi you have it as excuse about quality of squad when he can spend tens of millions to get in players h wanted.

Fairly simple.

More mental gymnastics to try and deflect about '10th v 2nd' when not relevant.

serghei

No the point is shite about Koeman supressing talent of Puig and getting signings he wanted with LDJ now with Xavi you have it as excuse about quality of squad when he can spend tens of millions to get in players h wanted.

Fairly simple.

More mental gymnastics to try and deflect about '10th v 2nd' when not relevant.

Ah, magic word Puig. I didn't even mention Puig in ages, and you bring him back 3 times a day. Weird obsession. Grow up.

:lol: That's a new one. Position in the league not relevant when judging managers' ability.

JamDav1982

Ah, magic word Puig. I didn't even mention Puig in ages, and you bring him back 3 times a day. Weird obsession. Grow up.

Yeah Puig is best example of your nonsense.

Making out one coach when signs LDJ cant have issues with squad standard as 'got players he wanted' while another who spends tens of millions and has better squad it turns to 'well he doenst have a sqaud like Liverpool' poor guy.

Usual shite.

serghei

Yeah Puig is best example of your nonsense.

Making out one coach when signs LDJ cant have issues with squad standard as 'got players he wanted' while another who spends tens of millions and has better squad it turns to 'well he doenst have a sqaud like Liverpool'.

Usual shite.

You're spewing nonsense as usual.

Our squad is top 3 in Spain after Real Madrid and Atletico. Xavi is getting it right so far. Results are pretty much the best they can be with these players in the league. If Koeman would have got near that and didn't stray off from teams like Rayo Vallecano, making us nervous we'll miss top 4, he wouldn't have been sacked.

JamDav1982

:lol: That's a new one. Position in the league not relevant when judging managers' ability.

Nope. Not comparing ability.

Comparing your menatal gymnastics when comparing the squad both have to work with and why LDJ is Koeman getting what he wanted and Xavi spending tens of millions is well he doesnt have squad like Liverpool.

Not difficult.

serghei

Koeman was sacked because he was losing too many points consistently vs weaker teams. Basically for his position in the league which was way too low comparative to the squad quality. That's the reason.

JamDav1982

You're spewing nonsense as usual.

Our squad is top 3 in Spain after Real Madrid and Atletico. Xavi is getting it right so far. Results are pretty much the best they can be with these players in the league. If Koeman would have got near that and didn't stray off from teams like Rayo Vallecano, making us nervous we'll miss top 4, he wouldn't have been sacked.

Nah you are well known for mental gymnastics and pointing out latest example.

Koeman should have been gone in summer. Nice deflection.

Home of Barca Fans