Xavi Hernandez

Barcilliant

So far I give Xavi a 4 out of 10.
Squad issues aside I don't see a clear plan or path to improve the TEAM as a whole.
It's been a mishmash of tactics, same old reliance on seniors especially Busquets.
I think Xavi is too stubborn. He will live and die by Busquets no matter what.
Question. If Xavi stays next season what should the goal be? La Liga? Quarters of CL?
I'm just curious. I can't see Xavi taking us back to the top of world football. He seems to limited and doesn't have a clear vision.

Iniesta Ultra

If Xavi's a 4 then Koeman would be -2? Imaginary #s don't work here. Rate Koeman 0 then Xavi 6.5 but I think he can get up to 8 his ceiling if he never gives Puig a chance.

iniestaGOAT

Squad issues aside I don't see a clear plan or path to improve the TEAM as a whole.
It's been a mishmash of tactics, same old reliance on seniors especially Busquets.
Question. If Xavi stays next season what should the goal be? La Liga? Quarters of CL?
I'm just curious. I can't see Xavi taking us back to the top of world football. He seems to limited and doesn't have a clear vision.

Nah 7/10. He had one job. Top 4 thats prtty much done.

Andresito

Staff member

Dude we get it, all you do is moan about Xavi.

Gari

The only thing missing is a star. The rest of the roughness will rub in. Eh Fati, Fati, how unlucky you and the club are.

Home of Barca Fans