Xavi Hernández

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Xavi never has a bad game, when was the last time he lost the ball seriously?
2moo093.jpg

Que?

X

xaviniesta

one of the worst game by the Maestro today. never seen him lost so many balls. his passing wasnt the best either.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not much to say really. Xavi did have some nice actions and his presence alone is a calming factor.

Silver

He passed some bad passes, but he did some great moves and was well involved so I wouldnt call this a bad game of him :p

nebeer

Love is All
It's good to see Xavi shoot at the goal from distances. I'm sure his shooting is gonna get better as he tries out different techniques and puts more power behind the shots. That would bring quite a different dimension to his game and is gonna get him goals as well.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's good to see Xavi shoot at the goal from distances. I'm sure his shooting is gonna get better as he tries out different techniques and puts more power behind the shots. That would bring quite a different dimension to his game and is gonna get him goals as well.

With Yaya and Ibra gone (even though they didn't shoot from distance very often), Xavi and Keita are probably our only players with a decent mid/long range shot (Dani can shoot too but most of the times he balloons it to the sky), so it would be killer if they start to use more often to try to break crowded defensive lines...

Home of Barca Fans