David Luiz

Duke

tumblr_mp8ccpyq5V1s0un5wo1_400.gif

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well, well, well, maybe Luiz is leaving. He's not facing Milan at all, not even on the bench. Damn!

Ursegor

World Champion
Mourinho will shaft us like he did with Ibrahimovic. We will pay € 50 million + Mascherano or something like that for someone who is even more of a clown than Pique. Good Lord, Pique + Luiz, the clowniest defense of all time.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea TV says Luiz has a tight hamstring and hasn't trained for a day and a half and Mourinho says it's not worth risking a guy in a pre-season match.

a lot of you are saying he will be suited for barcelona because of his physical abilities and his abilities to play in a high line, **but then can you tell me why then he cannot play well in chelsea especially after after 2 years/seasons?** i don't think he is bad but at the same time i don't feel he is that good of a defender a lot of potential without a doubt but he will fail in barcelona and it would be a huge error if they actually tried to break the bank for him.

raskolnikov

Pique-Luiz in a high line defence :hang:, he Better secretly be Pique's replacement with Mascherano/Puyol next to him till we get our precious world class cb next summer!

Home of Barca Fans