Women's football

Messi983

According to Esport 3 we're close to sign Ingrid Syrstad Engen, 23 year old Norwegian midifelder from Wolfsurg. If she'll turn out half as good as CGH it will be great.

Devils

I'm surprised that this club was able to build a team as dominant as the women's team. Lightyears ahead of the rest.

At least there is still some competence in departments at Barca.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm surprised that this club was able to build a team as dominant as the women's team. Lightyears ahead of the rest.

At least there is still some competence in departments at Barca.

The men's first team is where we truly sucked, everything else has been great or good.

Messi983

No time to rest and celebrate, we're already playing against AM tomorrow. That's why I think they've tried to save some energy in 2nd half yesterday and Levante scored two quick goals but a win was never really in doubt.

Then we have 3 more league games remaining (league will only finish on June 27th). Hope they can stay motivated and win all 30 games, would be an incredible achievement.

Messi983

Barcelona will have a women's Joan Gamper game (like the men). The board will formally approve the decision this Thursday at the next regular meeting. There are few definite details, such as whether they will play at the Camp Nou or at the Estadi Johan Cruyff (via [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]campos)

Great, they deserve that. Hopefully they'll play at Camp Nou.

Messi983

No time to rest and celebrate, we're already playing against AM tomorrow. That's why I think they've tried to save some energy in 2nd half yesterday and Levante scored two quick goals but a win was never really in doubt.

Then we have 3 more league games remaining (league will only finish on June 27th). Hope they can stay motivated and win all 30 games, would be an incredible achievement.

Correction. We still have 6 more games.

Also, Lieke will be given a rest today againt Atletico. She'll play in the Olympics as the only Barca player so probably smart to manage her minutes.

We'll also be without CGH. Atletico is not what they were in previous seasons but let's hope we can continue our winning streak.

Home of Barca Fans