Women's football

Messi983

Natalia Arroyo, journalist and current coach of the women's team of Real Sociedad, is one of the candidates to take over the managerial role at Bar?a Femen?. [cat radio]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is quite a disgrace to see the fashion in which Lluis Cortes' departure was announced. Compared to the little ceremony the players threw for Vicky Losada, the captain who is leaving, Cortes was not given anything, no press conference, no ceremony, nada, just a pre-recorded video from Cortes following the diplomatic protocol. Considering how much Cortes has achieved and done for the club, it was not right. Shame.

And instead of finding somebody outside, we should promote from within, I think.

Messigician

10 days ago, Llu?s Cort?s met with his Bar?a Femen? team and discussed a powerpoint containing things to improve for next season. Before finishing the presentation, the players told him that the solution was for him to leave. [cat radio]

Stunning! Never work with women folks

Richard.H

10 days ago, Llu?s Cort?s met with his Bar?a Femen? team and discussed a powerpoint containing things to improve for next season. Before finishing the presentation, the players told him that the solution was for him to leave. [cat radio]

fuk i lol'd irl at this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Devils

This clubs builds itself up to greatness and then the egos always cause an implosion from within.

The cycle repeats forever.

FinBarcelonafan

This is probably what Setien tried too and we know the ending. Setien back taking care of his cows.

Messi983

Zubizarreta has renewed until 2024.

And it looks like Rafel Navarro (Cortes's assistant coach) will be named as a new coach.

Messi983

According to Catalunya Radio new coach won't be Rafel Navarro but Jonatan Giraldez, who was also part of Cortes's coaching staff. It should be officially announced today.

I like that there will be a "continuation plan" instead of bringing a coach from the outside and I'll trust Zubi Jr. here as I don't know enough about Navarro or Giraldez to decide who of them would be a better choice. But hopefully both of them will stay and work well together.

Messi983

As expected, Vicky Losada has signed with City for two years. Good luck.

img_femartinez_20210705-162048_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_losada-kmDC-U4103949689988yC-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

Messi983

Yeah, she's the next one, followed by Fridolina Rolfo. Then we're probably done eventhough we're still interested in LB Sakina Karchaoui (Lyon) but she apparently prefers PSG.

Home of Barca Fans