Women's football

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't think they fuss over it that much. Not even getting major press this. And they are for all intents and purposes a RM side. Only exist cuz Perez couldnt be bothered to set the team up 12 years ago, same shirt, similar crest etc. And AFAIK they kinda suck too.

Messi983

Spain vs Germany starting in 10 minutes. 6 Barca players in the lineup.

OFFICIAL | Alexia Putellas has successfully undergone surgery for the rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament in her left knee and will be out for about 10 to 12 months.

According to @laiacopa and @SandraRiquelme_, Alexia Putellas will be out for about 6 to 8 months.

⚠️ PS: It was earlier reported in the official statement that she will be out for 10 to 12 months which is now deleted.

Messi983

Haha Spain, again conceded an early goal, won't be so easy to overturn it this time though. Panos with a big mistake.

Horatio

You're welcome
What a goal by the Netherlands, 3-2.

Where are you [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]?

Was watching the game. Fabulous goal by van de Donk.
She’s my sec fav after Martens. Don’t know what happened to Martens though. We haven’t gotten to see any of her class yet.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was watching the game. Fabulous goal by van de Donk.
She?s my sec fav after Martens. Don?t know what happened to Martens though. We haven?t gotten to see any of her class yet.

She moved to PSG so no wonder she lost her touch :messi:

Horatio

You're welcome
Lieke was injured at the end of last season. Probably still not back to the top form.

She looks to have lost lot of pace. Hope she is not “done”. She’s 29. I don’t know what the longetivity is with female players. Maybe far less than men.

Maybe she relied more on her talent when she was younger and now needs to work out more but not putting in hours?

Female football is going to get more and more competitive and might be that some underestimate the work needed to maintain a high level.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans