Women's football

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Martens only earns 100K per YEAR?

That is absurd. I can't believe bums like Umtiti, Lenglet, Bob, and co. earn more than than per week or two weeks.

Seem to be somewhere between 150-220k euros per year actually, and she's reportedly the highest paid player in that team.

But yeah, most of our players earn more or same in a week.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You can forget Teixidor returning. She's very much in that Rosell/Bartomeu group and would never herself be a part of the current board.

Besides it's Zubi's son who has built this team. As long as the club keep investing resources in it and you have people like him to put it into place the women's team should continue to prosper.

Didn't she resign because of some differences or problems she had with Bartomeu and the board? She is a free individual, I don't see why should commit her loyalty to one person who has been shamed already. She loves Barca as much as anyone else does, if not more.

And it is not just about money , it is about having the vision to know what we want. Like fergus90 said above, the club targeted players who would fit our style and system and had a long term plan when it comes to building the team, not just getting the hottest stars or talents on the market etc. This is what I want Laporta to keep. We can't compete on money anyways since the English teams' budgets will dwarf ours.

Messi983

Lieke Martens was literally involved in all four of the goals that decided the final. She only got one direct involvement, but her fingerprints were all over everything. This was the most absurd dominance imaginable; the kind of thing players dream of doing. Lieke Martens is one of the very best players on planet earth, and this game is proof.

https://www.squawka.com/en/chelsea-...-martens-graham-hansen-alexia-mapi-leon-hayes

E1iJPXJVIAM6L0E

:wub:

El Guaje

Maybe it is a bit inappropriate, but personally I like Aitana, our captain Vicky Losada and Jenni a lot, from an aesthetics perspective. :p Jana is very cute too.

Jenni made the right call to return to us. Atletico is so bad right now, even behind the newly founded Real Madrid Feminino, aka CD Tacon.

Why would it be inappropriate to be attracted to a womans looks? We are biologically programmed to it. Only in todays PC feminist society would that be something bad smh ��

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why would it be inappropriate to be attracted to a womans looks? We are biologically programmed to it. Only in todays PC feminist society would that be something bad smh ��

Because this is mostly a moment about the sporting glory and the inspirations it provides to girls in Barcelona, Catalonia and beyond. I didn't want to dwell on the more superficial side of it but at the same time, I understand it perfectly myself as I am drawn to nice-looking women like most guys are.

El Guaje

Because this is mostly a moment about the sporting glory and the inspirations it provides to girls in Barcelona, Catalonia and beyond. I didn't want to dwell on the more superficial side of it but at the same time, I understand it perfectly myself as I am drawn to nice-looking women like most guys are.

Ah oke, well good thing one can be happy about our womens team success and admire the players looks aswell ;)

Messi983

5-0 up against Bilbao at HT.

There will be a celebration of CL and league titles with around 1k fans at the stadium after the game.

Home of Barca Fans