Loaned: Arda Turan

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
he can't be better then Henry.also Arda makes that acts (assists,dribbling etc.) in Turkish Super League and u know La Liga is the one of the bigger and harder league in the world..if he comes he'll sit in the bench.(IMO)

He's been good at International stage as well & at Europe level against some of the strong oppositions like Liverpool

antimadritista

A masterpiece of DNA
he is young,talented,good player against hard rivals but not enough for Barca.of course i want to see him in Europe but he is not the player that we need..

E

emretti

he can't be better then Henry.also Arda makes that acts (assists,dribbling etc.) in Turkish Super League and u know La Liga is the one of the bigger and harder league in the world..if he comes he'll sit in the bench.(IMO)

come on mate. why dont you say " i am fan of fenerbahce ( may be besiktas ) and i dont wanna see arda in my dreams team " :)

arda has ability and i can say , yes arda can play at spanish league. cuz rajikard is training arda for Barca !

anyway , we will see arda when he will play against atletico de madrid after 2 months .

messi ------ arda

----torres----

:flagvl8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSf0gVOdass ----> enjoy

antimadritista

A masterpiece of DNA
Yes,i am a fan of Fenerbahce but i am also a Turk and of course i want to see him in Europe.
He is talented but very coarse for us.He can play in Premier League (middlesbrough,sunderland etc.) , not in Barcelona!
and i think you support Galatasaray. :lol:

C

che1414

the funniest thing is, in turkey there a some crazy people who really believe that arda is better than messi...:slap:

rolminmaminov

[YOUTUBE]sHO6KtR3sVg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_tr9HF6bDM0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4rQ4kuEP9qk[/YOUTUBE]

Last videos.

Ability, his heart. :)

rolminmaminov

Really? It was quite poor match but you are lucky that he scored a perfect goal ..

yes. to watch him, very pleasant.

this is picture. there, he doing press.

920711082010461.jpg

Home of Barca Fans