Loaned: Arda Turan

F

Flavia

This is supposed to be his agent:

[tw]616212828081549313[/tw]

Not sure if he is. Can anyone confirm it?

Tomchin

So we're going to have a midfield of Iniesta, Rakitic, Arda and Pogba for 2 positions? That's some crazy depth there.

Butaan4barca

So we're going to have a midfield of Iniesta, Rakitic, Arda and Pogba for 2 positions? That's some crazy depth there.

not to mentions, we want denis suarez back, and rafina will definitely need full considerations, he ain't JDS.

(robertoo will be used as busquets backup mostly)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Turan is good enough to be a backup, I guess... He has enough grit to come in for Raki and enough experience to come in for Iniesta...

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
The more I think about it, the more I like the signing.

He's a little lazy at times but he's a clever player.

Catalan Fan

I'd be more than happy if we signed Turan, he's a very good player who could cover/rotate with Iniesta and or Raki.I also think he'd become a better player if he joined us.

I'd sooner we got him than pay well over the odds for Pogba, plus high wages.

B

Batman

more news Arda is Chelsea bound not Barca. Moving back to Pogba thread

Bulut (agent Turan): "transfer to Barça? Speculation. I didn't have any contact with Barça. Only truth is that he'll leave Atletico." [rac1]

Alen

Strange. Marca, Sport & MD have the deal done on Portada. Would be surprised if it doesn't happen.

xXKonan

What I posted in the Transfer thread.

Before MD and Sport started reporting the "Done Deal" Stuff, Catalunya Radio Reported the Rumor that Barcelona were working on a Deal with Atletico to bring him here and a lot of people say Catalunya Radio Is reliable but Honestly They probably got some Bad info from a bad source.

This whole thing is so weird.

Home of Barca Fans