Deco

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Deco

How is there no thread for this guy? god-Deco was untouchable!! the perfect blend of fire and ice. His passion and his desire to win was on display every game he played up to the end, and the coldness and efficiency that he ripped teams apart with was simply a joy and a privilege to watch.

but alas, he got caught up in the party lifestyle with Ronaldinho and his form declined as party-time affected training time.

But we will never forget his time here, what he accomplished for the club. My only wish is that god-Deco could have been around for the two years after 2006. We might have been able to win a trophy or two in those two years.

OMG ... what a setup by Deco on Chelsea. wow ... that was pre-ordained. too bad he plays for Cheslea now.

oh well, god-Deco ... cheers to you.

_42262090_cl.jpg

deco-ap.jpg

_39943132_deco203g.jpg

deco.jpg

Last edited:

FlyLo

Haven't really seen him with Chelsea yet but he was amazing in his prime. One of the best midfielders of his time.

C

ChuckaOwns

Woooo...Nice Irv, nice...He was untouchable when he played for us can't add much to what you wrote tbh.

Great goal he scored today (apparently) and has been in awsome form, if he doesn't stay in that line-up Carlo should go to specsavers.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I liked him a lot he was a fantastic player. I still think that he should have won the 2004 Balon D'Or.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He was probably My favourite player 05/06. Absolutely brilliant, he left at the right time but the man was a winner.

mobster_1930

I won't say he's doing great at Chelsea, but it seems that Ancelotti is using him more and more in starting 11. I hope he will be regular this season and help Chelsea to win title.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Definitely one of my all-time fav Barca players. Was a joy to watch and was so important to how we played back then. When he didn't play, we looked half the side. Took his goal beautifully at the weekend, hopefully he keeps getting opportunities at Chelsea as he still has a lot of quality.

desoe

The only thing in Deco's game which was constantly irritating me, was his inclination to give the ball away too much at times. This is something which many cules are always denying, but it WAS a part of his performance and every old record of a game will show it.

He could give a briliant breath taking pass, which could easily slice the opponent's defence to pieces, and three minutes later he'll get all wrong something like .. the easiest move on the planet. Like he was taking too lightly situations, where he could look just ordinary or doing ordinary things.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The only thing in Deco's game which was constantly irritating me, was his inclination to give the ball away too much at times. This is something which many cules are always denying, but it WAS a part of his performance and every old record of a game will show it.

He could give a briliant breath taking pass, which could easily slice the opponent's defence to pieces, and three minutes later he'll get all wrong something like .. the easiest move on the planet. Like he was taking too lightly situations, where he could look just ordinary or doing ordinary things.

Who denies that? Deco's only real weakness was that he was wasteful. The thing is he was a pest on both sides, always harassing the opposition, so it makes sense he would take his foot off the gas and waste possession at times.

C

ChuckaOwns

Anyone see his interview with Barclays premier league world? Man, we should buy him back! :D

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
What a great player... and what a great careear he made... first in Oporto (one UEFA Cup and one CL), then Barça (one CL) and of course, with portuguese national team (2nd in Euro 2004 and 4th at WC 2006)... :worthy:

spursandbarca

hes a drunk thats why he was sold.

2 drunk driving in 6 months. the 2nd one he he asked the police if they could just follow him home

Home of Barca Fans