Deportivo La Coruna

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The old deportivo was good to watch and entertaining , this one bares no resemblance par the results

The old Deportivo's finances were kept under wraps, the fact that Depor is still able to get results despite losing almost every one of their good players every year means they deserve a lot of respect, even if they are unwatchable.

DucdeOrléans

Nothing, was just reminded of him by a friend of mine and decided to post a video of him.

Sad to see that teams like Depor and Celta (and to a certain extent also Sevilla and Valencia) are shadows of their former selves.

Still remember a pretty good Celta team a few years back with a couple of Brazilians and the two Russians (Karpin/Mostovoi)

Makalele also played for Celta for a season or two.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing, was just reminded of him by a friend of mine and decided to post a video of him.

Sad to see that teams like Depor and Celta (and to a certain extent also Sevilla and Valencia) are shadows of their former selves.

Still remember a pretty good Celta team a few years back with a couple of Brazilians and the two Russians (Karpin/Mostovoi)

Makalele also played for Celta for a season or two.

I meant the vid ain't working for me. "Sony copyright, your country gibberish.."
Ah well, nevermind..

DucdeOrléans

Hmm. It works here in Switzerland. Strange. If you want to see the video just write Djalminha on youtube (it is the first video)

Maybe it will work then.

Nani17

Remember the days of 'Super Depor'? Something I wrote reminiscing of those days - http://bit.ly/kqMkNr.

Juan Carlos Valeron was such a brilliant player. Shame the knee injuries cut short his career.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Deportivo made a swift return to La Liga as second division champions after coming back to beat Huesca 2-1 at home on Sunday.

:blush:

Home of Barca Fans