Gerard Deulofeu

BerkeleyBernie

Would never understand why Enrique doesn't forget his issues with Deulofeu and give him a call-up. It's not as if they're stacked with attackers, and he's arguably their best attacker this season when it comes to creating chances.

Definitely. There's no doubt Deulofeu is light-years beyond Torres in every department, yet it's Torres who has been called up.

FinBarcelonafan

He said he wouldn't play for Barca anymore but would for Madrid.
:D

🚨🎙️| Gerard Deulofeu: ?I do not want to return to FC Barcelona, but if Real Madrid are interested, I will join them in an instant.?

Last edited:

Porque

7 games, 5 assists

0 Goals

Playing CF

And the name is Gerard Deulofeu

anderson-silva-oops.gif

Yeaaaah I'm definitely staying off this hype train.

Gnidrologist

So he's just as butthurt as that Bellendine guy, who would never pick up the phone, if Barca called, but was here on the first whistle like a little cute doggy.

feggydinho

7 games, 5 assists

0 Goals

Playing CF

And the name is Gerard Deulofeu

anderson-silva-oops.gif

Yeaaaah I'm definitely staying off this hype train.

He doesn't play cf, they've got Beto or Isaac for that position, Deulofeu supports the striker and drives the ball forward but is supposed to have scored by now, would definitely score though (scored 13 league goals last season).

Messi983

He said he wouldn't play for Barca anymore but would for Madrid.
:D

🚨🎙️| Gerard Deulofeu: ?I do not want to return to FC Barcelona, but if Real Madrid are interested, I will join them in an instant.?

Butthurt he didn't make it here.

Man wants to be the poor man's Figo eh?

More like poor man's Saviola.

Clearly wouldn't want him to do great in Madrid (don't wish that to any player although I like their most recent signings like Tchouameni and Camavinga) but would have no hard feelings for him if he'd join the evil empire. He was proven not good enough here and we moved on. He's also not a 22 yo kid with potential to become a worldclass player. Good for him if he'd become a bit of a late bloomer and earn a move to another big club before he's 30 though. But don't expect it to be Madrid, more likely another Serie A team. Don't see him even being a starter for teams like Juve, Milan or Inter though, more likely a squad player. And in that case, isn't just better to stay a key player in Udinese where he also became a fan favourite? Will be tough to keep their good form for a whole season but they might even be in contention for CL or at least European football.

Home of Barca Fans