Gerard Deulofeu

Warik

he had a cig at a party or something its not a HUGe deal it just caught me off guard he has some 2000 friends on facebook and he took most of his party pic down

u should see how many girls post pics of themselves in bikini and stuff on his wall

...and we all know whats made them do that, and it isn't his lack of good looks.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
do you people really believe DM is this guys facebook mate?

it's almost as improbable as spursandbarca knowing sandrusco.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
it really is though he isnt a pro and he is only 16 so why not? everything is in catalan and he post new pics and status almost daily most of them pics taken of himself... where else would someone get those kind of pics of him???

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Why can't Liverpool go away and develop their own youth players ? They haven't produced a player from the academy since Stephen Warnock.

Ocelot

it really is though he isnt a pro and he is only 16 so why not? everything is in catalan and he post new pics and status almost daily most of them pics taken of himself... where else would someone get those kind of pics of him???

I managed to meet some of man utd players like that. They where coming to my country and my friends (big man utd fans) messaged them on facebook (and it looks like we where the only people that did that) . We've spent hours with Petrucci , Massaci , Pogba etc

If you want pics just pm me.

I

idoks

gerard deulofeu is the best young talent in the world and will even be greater than messi.nice dribbling, skill, goals tall, at 15 years so dont you guys chriticize himm.barca's christiano

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
no disrespect to him but his countless self taken shirtless pics he really looks like the next cristiano.. no1 doubts his potential but i am praying he grows out of this stage

I

idoks

gerard deulofeu have the same talent like christiao at 15 and is our future no 7 no doubt.i dont care how he behaves because c ronaldo led man u to countless trophies with bad behaviour.any barca fan that says we should sell this guy have seriously not seen him play because he is a true genius along with chanturia.

Ocelot

gerard deulofeu have the same talent like christiao at 15 and is our future no 7 no doubt.i dont care how he behaves because c ronaldo led man u to countless trophies with bad behaviour.any barca fan that says we should sell this guy have seriously not seen him play because he is a true genius along with chanturia.

I wouldnt want anyone like Cristiano at Barcelona. He may win you trophies but the team spirit will be very low.
Gerard is very young, Hopefully he'll grow out of it. I've seen his facebook too and Diego is right.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I've got half a mind to give him a friend request to check this out. Also, slightly vehemous reaction to the cig i feel? I will smoke a cig at a party if i'm caned, alcohol does that to you, doesn't mean he's on 2 packs a day.

Home of Barca Fans