Italy

Beast

The Observer
Yes he got the passport , if a manager tried 5-3-2 with the National team he will not hear the end of it from the press..
quite a paradox considering Italian defense & keepers were always the strongest point

Italian press are like Madrid & Barca fans but much worse..it's a tough job managing the national team

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Meta, italy still need pirlo imo. Your midfield might be strong, but don't have playmaker. And i also think 5-3-2 is not the best type of formation, at least for present football. Today people always try to explore flank side. If your wing back expose, it's hard to cover. The last good 5-3-2 was when italy's CB trio is nesta-maldini-cannavaro. That was when they kept holland at bay in euro 2000 semi final.

V

Valon

Anyone heard that Cannavaro supposedly failed a anti-doping test?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
would be a shame if its true, much like zidane , another great of football will have his name tarnished

Beast

The Observer
He took medicine containing cortisone after he was stung by a bee (some say it was Aasim ) he is allergic to Bees (and Aasim ) .. in any case he is suspended for the next game and 99 % of the stuff u use to decrease swelling contain cortisone
fact is people who take dope don't use cortisone anymore cause it's easily discovered .

V

Valon

I see, I didn't read much into it but just saw the title in the news. :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He took medicine containing cortisone after he was stung by a bee (some say it was Aasim ) he is allergic to Bees (and Aasim ) .. in any case he is suspended for the next game and 99 % of the stuff u use to decrease swelling contain cortisone
fact is people who take dope don't use cortisone anymore cause it's easily discovered .

hey i was going to make that joke!

S

Super Pippo

Anyone heard that Cannavaro supposedly failed a anti-doping test?

Of course, infact there is video footage of him taking drugs. He admitted it also, he recalled that before the UEFA Cup final, the Parma doctors came into his hotel room and attached a drip to a picture on the wall. the frames apparently concealed fluid bags of steroids.

As for Zidane, At JuBe the whole team was found to have been administered Nandrolone. This was pre-Calciopoli, JuBe were aquitted and the blame was squarely on a the "loose cannon" club doctor, Riccardo Agricola. The club escaped punishment as officials, coaches and players claimed they did not know what the doctor was administering as the medication packaging was in English. If you're curious, the Italian for "Nandrolone" is spelt "Nandrolone"...

Beast

The Observer
Regarding Cannavaro and the substance he used back in 99 it was Neoton, a creatine phosphate, that was not on any banned lists in Italy at the time.

Sívori

I think Lippi will eventually give Cassano a call between now and the WC. The guy is simply the best Italian play maker plying his trade right now. His form has been nothing short of great so far. This snub is probably just mind games on Lippi's part to keep him on a tight leash and in his best behavior.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Of course, infact there is video footage of him taking drugs. He admitted it also, he recalled that before the UEFA Cup final, the Parma doctors came into his hotel room and attached a drip to a picture on the wall. the frames apparently concealed fluid bags of steroids.

As for Zidane, At JuBe the whole team was found to have been administered Nandrolone. This was pre-Calciopoli, JuBe were aquitted and the blame was squarely on a the "loose cannon" club doctor, Riccardo Agricola. The club escaped punishment as officials, coaches and players claimed they did not know what the doctor was administering as the medication packaging was in English. If you're curious, the Italian for "Nandrolone" is spelt "Nandrolone"...

LOL, am i the only one that thinks that this guy is the biggest conspiracy theorist ever?

Was 9/11 staged?

cause really, if they were soo secretive about steroids that they hid it behind a picture, they were okay with people filming the whole event? I see no logic in this.

S

Super Pippo

The footage was poor quality, I believe it was a hidden camera. The picture frames were to get the substances into the hotel without any suspicion, they were planted before the teams arrival.

You shouldn't joke about 11/9, alot of people died in that terrible event.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
The footage was poor quality, I believe it was a hidden camera. The picture frames were to get the substances into the hotel without any suspicion, they were planted before the teams arrival.

You shouldn't joke about 11/9, alot of people died in that terrible event.

what is wrong with you? the camera was moving.... and it clearly was a hand held one.

stop with your crazy conspiracy theories

Home of Barca Fans