Italy

R

Rico

Di Natale to start up front with Gilardino could work well because all of the rest of italy's strikers in the squad are poor.

Are you for real? How can you say Italy's strikers are poor except for those 2? Pazzini has been far better then Gila has been this season and has scored goals the goals that put Sampdoria into CL. Gilardino has nowhere near the Finishing that Pazzini has and he hasnt scored any goals in the last 5 weeks of his Serie A campaign so I would say Gila is not the Best option but I do think he will start.

I Hope to see Italy play something like this with 3 guys upfront:

..........................................................................................................Gilardino..................Di Natale
..........................................................................................................................Pazzini....................................

Ataraxia

they'll play something like this
--------------Buffon
Maggio--- Chiellini----Cannavaro---Zambrotta
-------------Pirlo----------De Rossi
--Laquinta------Marchisio-------Di Natale
----------------Gilardinho---------

Camoranesi as Laquinta sub
Pazzini as Gilardinho sub
Quagiarella as Di Natale sub
Montolivo as Pirlo sub
Gattuso and Palombo as De Rossi sub
Pirlo as Marchisio sub
Pepe as emergency sub on wings.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
they'll play something like this
--------------Buffon
Maggio--- Chiellini----Cannavaro---Zambrotta
-------------Pirlo----------De Rossi
--Laquinta------Marchisio-------Di Natale
----------------Gilardinho---------

Camoranesi as Laquinta sub
Pazzini as Gilardinho sub
Quagiarella as Di Natale sub
Montolivo as Pirlo sub
Gattuso and Palombo as De Rossi sub
Pirlo as Marchisio sub
Pepe as emergency sub on wings.

Iaquinta will not be on the wing and strongly doubt Marchisio will be the number 10.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This is humiliating. Mexico could be 3 up already.

Utter domination really...Italy & Lippi being exposed for the relics they are

Mexico's back line are playing as high up against the Azzurri as any side I can recall...Italians can't even keep it out of their own end

S

Super Pippo

Is my family immigrating to Italia 250 years ago from Corsica enough reason to start supporting France?

Pepe at times looked like he was once a professional football player, that is a positive. The only one that I can see right now.

0-2

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Beautifully taken goal from Medina too...Haven't seen Mexico look this lethal since the Nery Castillo era of not so long ago

Home of Barca Fans