24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Chainsaw

Killahead
Thank you for your 5 good matches in 5 years. What a player! Made a career out of being injured and got well paid for it.

He's getting more praise than Luis Suarez! Now Verm is a pro and Suarez is a fraud!

Messi983

He is the only ex-Arsenal player besides Gio who I've actually started to like after we've signed him. Shame he's injury prone otherwise he could give us much more.

Good luck to Verminator wherever he goes.

CatalinR10

Thank you for your 5 good matches in 5 years. What a player! Made a career out of being injured and got well paid for it.

He's getting more praise than Luis Suarez! Now Verm is a pro and Suarez is a fraud!

Sorry dawg but Verm's only issue was that he was made out of glass , not that he wasn't quality. His performance in those 5 months when Umtiti was injured was elite.

Suarez ( and i'm talking about the one today ) is a fat guy who cared about losing weight for his country and not for us , when we actually had a decent chance at the treble. He is a guy who scored only 2 goals in last 2 years in CL and didn't score an away goal since 2015. He can score around 20 goals in the league but is a burden in the CL.

I can't wait till we get a good replacement.

Home of Barca Fans