Positive Thinking Cules

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would rather keep Koeman. Barca legend, Cruyff disciple, plays nice football with many youngsters and fighting for the titles.

Keep the faith in our own guys.

Vilarrubi

Unreal last 10 days....

- Sevilla win in the league.

- Remontada vs Sevilla.

- Osasuna win in the league.

- Madrid Derby draw both dropping points.

- Back in title race.

- Laporta returns!

Let’s go.

Bobo32

Sell the two flops (Griez, Coutinho) and the deadweight (Umtiti, Lenglet, Firpo, Neto, Matheus, Alena, Pjanic, etc.), buy Haaland. Can cash in on Emerson or give him a chance to battle it out with Dest while Roberto becomes a full-time CM/CDM rotation option. Manage next season with Pique-Araujo-Garcia-Mingueza as CB options. Sell Alba in 2022, buy Gaya and promote Balde. Buy a world-class CDM to replace Busi and a top CB in 2022. It's definitely doable if we manage to get Haaland and he delivers.

I usually don't like your posts, and I don't agree with everything in this post, but the bulk of it seems like a decent enough idea for the near future, more sensible than most posts I've seen on this site.

Richard.H

We looked very dominant in the first half. With a healthy Fati, new CB, new CF, it could be a very bright future for us. I could see "treble loading" replies reviving in this forum.

FC433

^
+1; however, I am very concerned with Pique's injury. Not quite sure, but I think he refused the surgery to come back a bit sooner and help the team. We need to make sure that he is going to be fit and ready for next season during the upcoming transfer window/ bring in another CB. Our team looks good, and I believe that we are 2-3 players away from having an excellent team.

- Alaba, Garcia, Wijnaldum, and Depay are good options (for the right price, of course).
- Haaland is a must regardless.
- Gaya, Matthijs de Ligt, Bissouma, and Sancho if we manage to sell some of our players, for example, Firpo, CL, Coutinho, Griezmann, or Dembele (for the right price, of course).

Messi983

-----------MATS----------
--Emerson-Araujo-Firpo--
Dest----FDJ---Pedri----Balde
----------Messi--------------
-----Haaland----Fati-------

#wemove

FC433

Cannot wait for the start of the next season. Bring it on, we are going again to get them all. Hopefully, we have a good and smooth summer.

Daisymorr

Hopefully get the fans back in the stadium for next season. Nou Camp jam packed can only be a positive influence on the players.

Also, Messi tends to flourish with an audience (IF HE STAYS!)

Horatio

You're welcome
Bobo not George
DonAK is active for coming season
Fati - Kingleo banter continues
BarcaOG ban -> unban -> ban cycle continues

Messi983

Quite looking forward to see youngsters in early preseason games.

Inaki Pena
Dest-Comas-Ramos Mingo-Balde
Kays-Nico-Gavi
Collado-Escobar-Yusuf

:rockon:

Zidane82

Saul supposedly incoming !?!
(Greizman part ex deal )

So what is the plan ??

Keeper

Back four

Busquets