Positive Thinking Cules

Windhook

Their 4-0 destruction of Real Madrid at a broken Santiago Bernabeu will go down with other historic results, like the 6-2 in 2009 or the 5-0 in 2010, but perhaps it will prove most similar to the Blaugrana's 2-1 win in the Spanish capital in 2004.

Xavi scored that night for Barcelona, who did not win the league, but did help Valencia overtake Real Madrid to claim La Lig. More importantly for the Catalans, it kick-started a new era.

I remember the 1-2 win and Xavi's goal like it was yesterday. I mentioned previously that under Koeman the spring of 2021 felt like the 2003/04 campaign, but to no avail as Barca failed to match Real Madrid and Atletico in quality.

Now it feels different. It was meant to be the forgotten season, the build up one but this 0-4 was mindblowing. Real are likely to win La Liga, but Barca will second finish just few points below.

Horatio

You're welcome
I remember the 1-2 win and Xavi's goal like it was yesterday. I mentioned previously that under Koeman the spring of 2021 felt like the 2003/04 campaign, but to no avail as Barca failed to match Real Madrid and Atletico in quality.

Now it feels different. It was meant to be the forgotten season, the build up one but this 0-4 was mindblowing. Real are likely to win La Liga, but Barca will second finish just few points below.

Koeman's Barca were superior to Real in Supercopa game. We lacked attackers. But as team we played much better.

Horatio

You're welcome
You mean the one we played this January in Riyadh and lost in extra-time? Xavi was the manager, not Koeman, but yeah we fought hard for the win.

Holy crap you are right lol. Time flies here in South-America. But I just remember the coach got huge flak and I had to step in to defend him again. I guess it was Xavi this time.

Windhook

Holy crap you are right lol. Time flies here in South-America. But I just remember the coach got huge flak and I had to step in to defend him again. I guess it was Xavi this time.

It was as an unfortunate game, Xavi also had to take some shit for his ill substitutions. Glad we got over it.

hardyboy

I'm expecting this to be our best possible line-up next season

-Ansu Fati---Lewandowski---Raphinha-

---------Pedri----------------------Bernardo Silva-----

----------------------Busquets-----------------------

Alba---------Araujo---------Kounde-------Dest-----

Andresito

Staff member

Then you'll be disappointed lol.

Ansu isn't going to be starting, and we're not going to buy all of those players.

Kul_z

In best case scenario: lewa 35m, raphinha 35m, bernardo silva 70m, kounde 50m. Even in best case scenario thats almost 200m. That shit aint happening.

serghei

I doubt we'll get Bernardo, but Kounde, Raphinha, and Lewandowski + the deals with Christensen and Kessie and we're good to go. We can look towards next season with some hope for winning a title.

Home of Barca Fans