Positive Thinking Cules

Messi983

Yeah, we've lost in the end and there is a lot more of work to be done but it's first time in years when we were not only competitive but also dominated for most part of the game (besides poor start to 2nd half) against a good opponent in an away CL game. Keep this up and beat Inter in next game.

iniestaGOAT

Yeah, we've lost in the end and there is a lot more of work to be done but it's first time in years when we were not only competitive but also dominated for most part of the game (besides poor start to 2nd half) against a good opponent in an away CL game. Keep this up and beat Inter in next game.
If we lose to inter, it's done. Back to Europa.

Messi983

4 points against Inter should do it. But even if we split points with them I think we have better chances to get at least a point at Camp Nou vs Bayern than Inter not losing in Munich.

Messi983

Yes but if we get 4 points against them we would win h2h and the best Inter could do would be match our points total if they somehow win in Munich.

Assuming neither team drops points against Viktoria Plzen ofc.

also, Bayern will already be qualified after 4th round if they win both games against Viktoria so we could be the one having advantage over them at Camp Nou.

Last edited:

jamrock

4 should be enough, if we lost both game against Bayern & win both against plzen that will put us on 10 points, that's enough to make it out the ground stage 90% of the time.

Bayern is likey to win out and end up with 18 points unless they rest players against inter at home.

Horatio

You're welcome
Inter will never win in Munich. Bayern is also on some 35 no-loss win streak in poul stages of CL. They are not going to lose that at home vs Inter.

Windhook

Why? :lol: Only have this pic for about a year after I've realized all other players I've ever used in my avatar have left the club. :lol:

I thought it was for a longer period... Maybe changing it to someone who we desire as Barca player might help.:lol:

Messi983

I thought it was for a longer period... Maybe changing it to someone who we desire as Barca player might help.:lol:

First amigos need to leave then we'll see. :) Better not though because it's very likely that player will either end up at Madrid or be shit for us if we sign him. :lol:

https://twitter.com/FTalentScout/status/1574335570825863171

Youngest teams in Europe's top 5 leagues this season by @CIES_Football.

Interesting fact: Barcelona is the team with the highest % of minutes given to U-21 players.

FdkpKqvXoAAzX_y

Interesting (but not really surprising) that we're both a team with highest % of minutes given to U21 players and over 30 players at the same time.

Home of Barca Fans