Corb makes good shirt designs
I'm running out of ideas
Yeah...!

..Corb makes great designs...

View attachment 4513!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

We have half a season ahead of us, the boys will put in an incredible effort.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Puyol: "Of course we're hurt now, but we'll get up soon. The fans should know we'll keep on fighting."

Amen.

Alves: "We fought until the end but when you don't score you can't win. 7 points behind, Liga lost? Stranger things have happened."

Amen.

Messi: "We need to continue in the Liga. There are still too many points left to surrender, the second round had just begun."

Amen.

Cesc: "You can't give up a Liga so early, that doesn't serve anyone. Now first trying to reach cup final, then Liga and CL."

Amen.

Valdes: "We've tried but it wasn't possible. It's clear we can't drop any more points now. The Liga is lost? No, that never."

Amen.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
League is still mathematically possible.

I'm probably thinking too much into this but I think that if we don't win the league Pep would be willing to stay here for much longer... After all, winning 4 leagues at a stretch, ala The Dream Team, is what he considers to be the biggest achievement possible

Clockwise

Buccaneer
League is still mathematically possible.

I'm probably thinking too much into this but I think that if we don't win the league Pep would be willing to stay here for much longer... After all, winning 4 leagues at a stretch, ala The Dream Team, is what he considers to be the biggest achievement possible

yeah part of me actually want us to fail in some trophy so Pep will stay to get us that one. :pep: plz

and plz everyone don't use that sentence "League is still mathematically possible", it is what Mou used to say last season and I've grown allergic to it.

X

xaviniesta

puyol's winning streak still continues, he was subbed out after half time. obviously a great tactical move not to break that record.

it's was REALLY REALLY nice for me to see tha players shaking hands and congratulating the osasuna team.

Home of Barca Fans