Positive Thinking Cules

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great result for the 2nd leg. Ibra goals. A dominating display. Arsenal without Cesc at Camp Nou.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Positive: me ignoring the whole Arsenal thread, as it makes my heard hurt from the amount of sheer idiocy it has in it.

Other positives include: Ibra's two goals and proving every EPL muppet out there wrong.

Two away goals are always good.

Abidal and Iniesta fit for the game next tuesday.

Cesc and Gallas out of their next game. Arshavin doubtful.

Touré - Milito pairing will do the trick.

Moe

powered by;
I think Abidal might start as a CB in the return leg.

anyway Pique and Puyol got the 2 yellow cards off their back and should feature in the semis if we make it (most probably).

also the difference in class was astonishing, unbelievable!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
We made them look like chickens running around

Dani alves will be rested until tuesday by the cards... puyol pique will be well rested for el classico

Messi is due for a good match they will miss some players for the 2nd leg

iniesta abidal coming back as well

maxwell is really good

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Surely the 98,000 will be too much for them, given who they are missing.

The team will smash them and carry the momentum to the Burnacow.

If we had won 2-0 we would easily have got ourselves into a terrible position with overconfidence and been in danger of them grabbing an early goal and really having a good go.

Moe