Positive Thinking Cules

mc_lovin

Kounde and Raphina are the big ones for me... they would add a ton of intensity and grit to our team. I get the appeal of Lewandowski though.

Couldn't care less about Bernardo.

serghei

Kounde and Raphina are the big ones for me... they would add a ton of intensity and grit to our team. I get the appeal of Lewandowski though.

Couldn't care less about Bernardo.

Lewa would bring you the goal numbers like Benzema is doing for Madrid. You can go with Aubameyang in a pinch, but I have major doubt about him getting 25 goals or that sort next season. We may very well have seen his best in a Barca shirt in the last 6 months.

wisconsincule

A lot to be excited for this season. Hopefully a deep Champions League run and challenging Madrid for the league.

Dembele- Lewandowski- Raphinha is pretty electric. Hopefully they all can stay healthy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Many positive things since the start.

Our young back line tonight of Kounde-Araujo-Eric-Balde :wub: Props to Xavi there

kattanib

We have the league in our pocket if Lewa stays injury free

Stegen

Bellerin/Kounde Aruajo Christansan Alonso

De Jong Busquets Pedri

Dembele Lewa Fati

Windhook

Not thinking about the league being in the bag, but this squad looks fantastic. It was a good transfer window, the club had to sell major assets to make things happen.

Also the fact that Frenkie and Memphis stayed for one reason or another is great, in the process the squad depth is on a level I haven't seen since Rijkaard days if I'm not mistaken.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Defense still looks shaky and we give away to much easy chances - but boy oh boy it was long time ago I watched Barca with a huge smile on my face. A good DM, RB or LB and a couple of good backups for LW/RW and RB/LB and slowly finding a new 9 after RL9 gives us two amazing seasons and we are back on top!

khaled_a_d

Since Xavi and Jordi Crujif taking reigns from Koeman and Planas, seems every transfer is doing well unless your name is Ferran

Horatio

You're welcome
I didn't mention Koeman transfers, but since you are asking I would say Dest and Depay weren't as good as expected tbh

Dest. Agreed. Memphis did what he was gotten for. Now Xavi still thinks he has a role. Out of 3 transfers under Koeman 1 did not work out imo.
Under Xavi some great transfers but helps when you can actually get the players you want. Don't know why you are deliberately turning a blind eye to this. Well...maybe I do.

iniestaGOAT

Dest. Agreed. Memphis did what he was gotten for. Now Xavi still thinks he has a role. Out of 3 transfers under Koeman 1 did not work out imo.
Under Xavi some great transfers but helps when you can actually get the players you want. Don't know why you are deliberately turning a blind eye to this. Well...maybe I do.

You just have to look at the players he wanted

Gini, van de beek and dest and probably other such bums

We should consider ourselves lucky they weren't signed but not ignore them to win internet debates.

Horatio

You're welcome
You just have to look at the players he wanted

Gini, van de beek and dest and probably other such bums

We should consider ourselves lucky they weren't signed but not ignore them to win internet debates.

Van de Beek? Was weak rumour. But take it as utter truth at the drop of a dime if it can win you internet debate lol.

Wijnaldum at the time made sense. Transfer free and midfield was in shambles. Most coaches would have gone for it in the same situation.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Van de Beek? Was weak rumour. But take it as utter truth at the drop of a dime if it can win you internet debate lol.

Wijnaldum at the time made sense. Transfer free and midfield was in shambles. Most coaches would have gone for it in the same situation.

Dont matter pimp. There were other options but he was hell bent on signing average dutch players.

It wasnt a weak rumour. It was a back up to another bum known as gini.

It was gonna be a D I S A S T E R. We should thank god he didnt get many signings.

Home of Barca Fans