Positive Thinking Cules

maz

I walk the line
Im sure theres one point the yellow cards get wiped out. When is it? Its good we have no suspensions though.

maz

I walk the line
Our gap continues at 6 points, bojan gets two goals, we win away from home against a team we drew with last season, all our players put in solid performances..iniesta continues to shine. Great stuff!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Noone got injured.
Clean sheet.
Win without Puyol.
Bojan scored his first goals in La Liga.
Noone got booked.
1 week rest for the boys.

maz

I walk the line
No he wasnt! He came on in the 70th minute but that doesnt count.

:lol: just kiddin.. i meant henry and eto'o.

maz

I walk the line
We win 6-0 (i.e. score 6 and keep a clean sheet) and yet no one posts in this topic! Did i not teach my PTC disciples well enough?!!

But seriously..great performance (ahem particularly from vv who made some excellent saves) and i really feel our inevitable dip in form has passed. The players kept the motivation and confidence and we have emerged looking as good as ever. PTC!

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Last night was definitely a PTC one :) Apart from when we kind of fell apart for the last 15mins, that was the best match i've seen us play, it had everything. Even our forward who played worst on the night scored 2 goals :lol:
:flagvl8:

maz

I walk the line
We still kept a clean sheet despite the attacks on our goal, so thats definitely a positive.

Home of Barca Fans