Positive Thinking Cules

F

Flavia

Great text, instinct :)

There's a lot to be positive for, even with this board :barca scarf:

In 6 days we will start our pre-season for the 14/15 season. We'll see a bunch of new names, fresh blood and promising youngsters who'll are hungry for success, a trait which nearly everyone lacked in the past season.
The last season was bullshit in terms of titles and beautiful football but we managed to get some decent results despite the problems we had on as well as off the pitch.
Messi had a bad season but still managed to score 28 goals in the league. Pedro scored a lot of goals in the first half of the season too. We saw some Iniesta magic and Bartra stepped up, he took the responsibility and showed his true potential, his value and his dedication for Barcelona.

The chapter ''Tata'' is closed, a dark chapter in our history, especially after our immense success over the past years.
Many of our players suffered a huge loss in the WC. Spain got knocked out in the group-stage. The whole world complained about ''Tiki-Taka''. Lucho probably saw the match and realized which problems a team which plays ''Tiki-Taka'' has without proper pressing, movement and (for me) the most important thing: Dedication.

Lucho was appointed as our new coach back in May and since then he spend nearly 10 hours a day in the sports centre, he worked on our new team, on the new Barca era and he will lead it. He and the world's best players. We still have Iniesta, Messi, Busquets, Neymar and soon we'll have Suarez. Along with such world-class players we introduce youngsters into the first-team. The thought of Rafinha who develops into a crucial part of our new midfield is mouthwatering, isn't it? Who doesn't want to see Deulofeu alongside Messi, Suarez and Neymar? I'm sure that they will bring us immense joy and I see a bright future for our club.

Zubizarreta and Enrique made some great signings. We are about to sign one of the best players in the world after we signed a midfielder who surprised and entertained everybody during the past season. We've signed one of the most promising goalkeepers in the world who is already great but has many many years ahead of him and many people know that he has the potential to be the world's best in a couple of years.
Moreover, we signed a decent GK who impressed everyone who had doubts about this signing during his time at the WC. Finally, we don't have to rely on Pinto anymore (who gave everyone of us headache after headache).

Legends will leave the club. Players who are symbols of the golden era under Pep. Players like Valdes whose immense performance in Paris got us the CL title. Players like Puyol who is a true idol on and off the pitch. He always gave his all on the pitch, he was a true leader and a wonderful person. Players like Xavi who were the architects of Barcelona. Without him we wouldn't have been able to entertain the whole world with our beautiful tiki-taka.

Now, it's time for a new era, without players like Xavi, Puyol and Valdes. Will we miss them? Of course. Will we forget them? Of course not. But maybe it's the right step for us to move on, to look forward to regain our place at the very top of the world back. We'll make them proud because they'll always be a part of Barcelona and the best thing would be to dedicate our future titles to the players who build Barca, who made the club to what it is today.

The ''CB-issue'' is something everyone is angry about. Rightfully so. However, a strong team performance, high-pressing and a well-balanced team could bring us our power back. 1 or 2 CB's will arrive and Bartra will step up once again. He'll proove that he deserves to play in our defense. I'm very optimistic about the performances of our defense next season.

I want to dedicate this text to everyone who is doubtful about the next season. I spent a few hours watching old videos. Videos of the Pep-era but also videos about great games of the past season. Games like the 4-3 against Real or the 2-0 against City. Games which give me hope.
Think about Neymar who gives everyone an immense joy when he plays. Who is beautiful to watch.
Think about Suarez who sacrifices himself on the pitch. Who always gives his all to win games and trophies.
Think about Iniesta who makes the impossible possible. The magician. The Don.

And finally..think about Messi. The best player in the world who makes every game special.

Think about the youngsters who'll give everything to impress Barca's supporters and think about Lucho who is a true leader, close to his players, fitness-fanatic and ambitious and passionate.

Think about our future. Think about the players we have. Don't give a single fuck about our board because in the end, our performances on the pitch is what made us famous and brought us to the top of the world. And now, we have this destination again. Think about the early 2007/08. We were down, beaten and nobody believed anymore. Pep arrived and brought us the most successful years in the club's history.

I don't want to hail the board or everything around it but we are Barcelona. We have the best players in the world and you can't imagine how excited I am to sit in front of my computer, open the Barcaforum chat and watch every game of my club, to support our players till death and to celebrate trophies and the football we'll play.

Visca Barca!

:goodpost:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Proud of you instinct. I've taught you well. :pep:

OT: Looking forward to a new Barcelona next season.

I

instinct

Thanks guys :) I just thought to remind all of us (including me) about the things we should look forward too because I have the feeling that people forget all of them while they complain about several issues.

Next season, our attack will have:

The best player in the world
The best young player in the world
The best number 9 in the world

In terms of pure talent, the best attack in the world by far.

F

Flavia

We will have FOUR TRUE CB's this season. FOUR :dance:
It could've been better, but no makeshift cb's. 1st time in five years :D

I

instinct

We will have FOUR TRUE CB's this season. FOUR :dance:
It could've been better, but no makeshift cb's. 1st time in five years :D

I'm so looking forward to seeing the new team play next season. As long as I enjoy watching them, I couldn't care less about transfers. Period.

barcanuck

Things to hope for this season.

- masch is played in midfield and bosses it up with or without Busi.
- Suarez scores eto style goals
- Leo finally sets up Neyboy for a goal and Neyboy finishes

L

linetty

'At the end of the day, Barça are improving a defence that conceded less than Real Madrid, whilst signing the best striker in the world.'

PTC

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only 2 games in but it's noticeable that Barca looks hungry again. And that's the single most important thing as these players make up the most talented team in the world.

Messi playing wide, clean sheets, youngsters scoring important goals.. Much to look forward to

raminho

Yes like said earlier, Barça are looking hungry again. The collective sigh of relief last night when Sandro scored was one of these things that we didn't really see last season. Players smiling more, being more passionate than before and yes, the pressing is back. And the youngsters. Can't wait for the next game. :barca scarf:

Richard.H

I have to say that its crazy how much talent we have on this team now. All of those goals and all of those clean sheets... Without Suarez and vermaelen! We have backups for Every positon and our transfers are looking to be great!

Home of Barca Fans