Ezequiel Lavezzi "El Pocho"

Bertus

He asked how much Zlatan and TS do earn.

I replied i don't know and that I don't trust google.

All we know for sure is that according to RMC, Lavezzi is most likely ranked #4 in PSG salaries chart behind Zlatan, Cavani and TS.

I don't count DL yet since we have no clue about his salary besides rumors.

Even DL transfer fee remains a mystery. It ranges from 45M to 60M.

Bertus

According to Di Marzio, a meeting happened today betwee PSG and Lavezzi. Both parties failed to reach an agreement about renewing Pocho's contract with Paris.

I

instinct

Exclusive: Picture from Bertus' room:

tumblr_inline_mvaa4b6uQh1qd5vnj.gif

Bertus

It's getting better.

As said in the transfer rumors thread, Lavezzi refused to train with PSG.

Now we know what he replied to the parisian board when asked why he was not back from holidays: "It's for personal reasons"

The night following that statement, Pocho was spotted by some people who published photos on social networks:
His reasons are apparently that partying >>>>>>>>> coming back to work

1988366.jpg

What a great management. PSG is such a big and serious <strike>joke</strike> club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So apparently we were interested to sign him if our transfer ban had been overturned or shortened according to Di Marzio. According to him the club asked Messi to convince him to join.

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

So apparently we were interested to sign him if our transfer ban had been overturned or shortened according to Di Marzio. According to him the club asked Messi to convince him to join.

:lol: :lol:

The ban was a blessing, then. This board is more clueless than we thought, if true.

Home of Barca Fans