Filippo Inzaghi

Sergio

Sergison
I still don't like him but hell, 70 goals now!

You are not meant to like him, he is a pantomime villain of a player for all opposition fans. He infuriates them by being so talentless yet so so effective. Thats why he is loved so much by us, as much as Maldini himself.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You are not meant to like him, he is a pantomime villain of a player for all opposition fans. He infuriates them by being so talentless yet so so effective. Thats why he is loved so much by us, as much as Maldini himself.

he is a magnificent bastard, is 'ol Pippo. :D

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The guy is awesome, his only talent is scoring goals in the most clumsy way, but man, what a talent that is!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
6a0115707beb82970b0133ecc2b2cd970b-800wi

:)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Not wholly true though. I don't like him cause he is a feckin Italian.

I also think he is a genuinely great guy off the pitch!

Sergio

Sergison
I thought you meant you were disappointed I didn't find the because he is Italian comment that cool a thing to say.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
That's OK cause you're Italian too!

No, I generally don't like their footballers at all (Del Piero, Pirlo maybe). Don't liek the attitude of Italian people over here, the language, ... it's just no. Best food ever though.

W

woobie

Pippo Inzaghi is an immortal.

His is probably the one signed jersey I will never ever part with.

Sergio

Sergison
That's OK cause you're Italian too!

No, I generally don't like their footballers at all (Del Piero, Pirlo maybe). Don't liek the attitude of Italian people over here, the language, ... it's just no. Best food ever though.
Well like I say its not a very cool thing to say, but I know you are a good guy and aren't meaning to cause offence so we will leave it at that and say no more about it.

Home of Barca Fans