Who is best striker in the world ?

Best striker in the world ?

• Total voters

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I think I picked good options only 3 haven't been voted for and I am sure that Eto'o or Aguero will get votes sometime.

VivaBarca

Maybe when he leaves Atleti :p. In 3 years I want us to sign him because I don't see Bojan turning into a world beater ala Messi or Rooney so we could do with him.

J

Jordzibob

Neither do I, and yeh he'd be a great signing. Tbh I'm not unhappy we didnt sign him this year, we need someone who will almost definetely fill Eto's place, Aguero isnt someone who at the moment will score like 30 a season, his finishing does need a little bit of work, but he's definetely going to be up there one day, and yes he needs to leave Atletico....or they need to learn that special word.....defence.

VivaBarca

Neither do I, and yeh he'd be a great signing. Tbh I'm not unhappy we didnt sign him this year, we need someone who will almost definetely fill Eto's place, Aguero isnt someone who at the moment will score like 30 a season, his finishing does need a little bit of work, but he's definetely going to be up there one day, and yes he needs to leave Atletico....or they need to learn that special word.....defence.
Agree Ibra and Villa were better suited for us than Aguero although in 3 years time like I say he will have matured into a top top player and will kick ass with Messi.

J

Jordzibob

If we get him....we're not going to go for him if he doesnt start scoring loads and then by that time someone else could nick him. Still think we could have got Senor Torres......

VivaBarca

If we get him....we're not going to go for him if he doesnt start scoring loads and then by that time someone else could nick him. Still think we could have got Senor Torres......
Atleti and Valencia hate selling to Spanish clubs and I think that is a reason why.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Hard to tell as all of them are different players with different strenghts and weaknesses. It would be easier to ask who is the best striker for like Barca (and id indeed say Ibra there) ... but well. Generally Torres is the one who impresses me the most ... whenever hes not injured, so i voted him.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Whoever plays for Barcelona.

From 2004-09 Eto'o

From 2001-04 a mixture of Kluivert, and whoever else

Mid 90's Romario

2009-11 Ibra

2011 your next striker

woopee doda!

Home of Barca Fans