Sergio Aguero

vuji_31

Done.

Better no one then one more washed up player.

I will be happy with Mallen or Isak as things seems for now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh nice, look at Catalan press releasing stories about Aguero so we are better prepared for disappointment.

Messi983

I mean, IF we want to please Messi with his amigo I'd still take Aguero over Neyboy. Would be much cheaper and short-term.

Andresito

Staff member
Can't compare Aguero to Suarez. The latter would never accept the role and wages that's being offered.

Aguero isn't an idiot. He won't demand to play 80% of the minutes after being a bench player for City. If he comes he'll have to deserve his minutes. It's obvious he's not coming as the main #9.
I'm sure he'll be more useful than Braithwaite as he's an experienced striker who knows how to score.

Like I said before, we have the upper hand in these negotiations. Aguero isn't in a Haaland type position where he can demand astronomical wages from 5 different clubs.
Our finances are well known and our long term intentions with the #9 position as well, if Aguero wants to play for Barcelona before retiring he knows what kind of contract he can expect to be offered.

Sweden

He should just go for one final contract in MLS, maybe NYC because of the tie with MC.
He cant hardly run anymore which is a sad thing to watch.
Add the injuries and there is nothing more then beeing Messis comprade that would be the reason to pursue him.

CatalinR10

According to Gazzetta dello Sport he wants 12m gross.

pocket money for Messi

Messi will cut his salary more than half to make way for his dawg Aguero to be a bench player and support for him and also to make way for Haaland's salary needs.

Then we'll get rid of Coutinho + Griezmann freeing more salary and make way for Neysnake.

Neysnake - Haaland - Messi

Aguero + Dembele on the bench.

Soon we'll be ruthless to Europe.

Hope.

Home of Barca Fans